Thirteen

Sorry if this seems like a big time skip and sorry for not updating I had a huge writersblock
HAS NOT BEEN CHECK FOR ANY MISTAKES YET!

*
It had been a month since the conversation with my dad and things have been going alright.

I am able to smile more when I talk about my mom instead of having to cry or just look sad for the rest of the day. I knew my mother would want me to think back about the time we spend together with a smile instead of a frown and that somehow made me even happier.

I have been trying to get Danny to ask Alice on a date, but after 2 weeks of that not working I decided to ask Alice if she had the courage to do that and she just yelled 'NO!' right into my face. It is okay, I mean if I had a crush I wouldn't ask him on a date. But what I don't like about this is that Alice has been getting close lately to this guy named Ashton.

I have to admit the guy is hot, but I don't trust him. He is one of Matthew's goons and sometimes I see his friends smirking at the sight of Alice and Ashton walking around the corridors. I usually walk behind them with Danny by my side, who is jealous as fuck, and I send those goons a glare.

Trust me, Alice deserves better than Ashton.

I have been partnered up with a science project with this Spanish guy named Antonio Vargas. He has brown hair and light brown eyes. He also has this slight Spanish accent which makes him sound adorable. He is also on the football team but he doesn't care about being popular, he is friend with everyone.

Another thing I will have to tell you about is my dad. Well, let's just say that things are awkward.
We both really want to get to know each other better, but every time it gets awkward. We don't have this 'DiNozzo-Day' thing going on. We now only do catching up and stuff when I visit the Bullpen. He has asked me stuff like if I had a boyfriend and if I kissed somebody, but the way he asked it annoyed me somehow and I responded with 'How many chicks have you fucked?'

Yeah, not my smartest move..

But we do have our happy and funny moments though. One day we were sitting on a bench close to the NCIS building and I asked if he could put his number into my phone. I wondered why he was taking so long and apparently he was changing the names of my contacts. This is how everything looks now;

Tony DiNozzo AKA dad => T-Dawg
Leroy Jethro Gibbs => The Boss
Ziva David => Sexy Assassin
Timothy McGee => McGeek
Ducky => Doctor Duck
Jimmy Palmer => Autopsy Gremlin
Abby Sciuto => Goth Queen
Tobias Fornell => Grumpy old Man
Leon Vance => Man In Black

Me being lazy , I just decided to keep them this way and when Alice and Danny first say this they looked at me like I was crazy.

Anyways, right now I'm at English class scorling through my tumblr looking at Destiel fan art when a voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Miss. Cranston, what do you think you're doing?" I looked up at my teacher, Matthew's mother. "Huh?"

"This has been the second time this week. I know this is your last period, so hand me your phone and afterwards you'll have detention." I rolled my eyes and handed her my phone. "Gay ships? Really?"

"Gay ships are life." I responded and smirked slightly. She just huffed and went back to the front of the classroom explaining something about Shakespeare. "I guess your stuck with me then." I looked to my left and saw Matthew's smirking at me. He got detention earlier this class for making out with some skank during the class.

Let's just say that his mother wasn't happy.

I noticed Danny glare at Matthew's and I send him a small smile saying it was okay.

*
Detention was actually not that bad. I liked the annoyed look on my teachers face when my phone kept on buzzing. She turned on the screen and her eyes widened. "Miss. Cranston, who are The Boss, Man In Black and T-Dawg."

"Are you a stripper or something? Or are they your drug dealers?"

"James!" His mother scolded as she walked over to me, handing me my phone. "Well, I thought it could be the drug dealers. Maybe she has been grumpy all week because she has not been high yet." His mother glared at him as I spoke, "Nah, I am just grumpy because you are actually speaking and not lying unconscious in a holding cell."

"Oh girl, I know you love me." His mother slapped his arm and my phone buzzed again.

T-Dawg, the screan read and I picked up my phone. "What's up, T-Dawg?"

"Karen Cranston! Where the hell are you?!" Matthew's looked me with wide eyes and I knew that they could hear my dad. "I'm in detention for being on my phone looking at Destiel pictures?"

"Dest?- What?! DETENTION? AGAIN?"

"Dad this has only been the second time at this school at my old one I had detention almost every day."

"Wha- You know what.. Let me talk to your teacher." I sighed and handed my phone to Matthew's mom. "Hello, sir. I am Mrs Brooks, you daughter's English teacher." She told him using her maiden and teacher name.
-
"Yes, Mr DiNozzo."
-
"This has only happened once before."
-
"Alright, sir."
-
"She is alowed to leave in 2 minutes."
-
"I will tell her."
-
"Goodbye Mr. DiNozzo. Have a nice day."

She hung up hand handed me my phone. "Miss. Cranston, your dad told me that you had to go to something called the 'Bullpen'. You both are allowed to leave." Matthew's and I strolled out of the classroom, to our lockers, which were actually close to each other.

"So why are you still called 'Cranston'?" I looked at him confused. "Why not DiNozzo? I mean I heard you and that Alice chick talking the other day. It sounds like you and your dad are getting closer each day."

"Maybe I am no ready yet for that change."

"You actually mean that?" He looked at me with a brow raised. "This about it." He slammed his locker close and walked away.

Yeah, I will think about it.

*
Next time;

"Dad, what if I changed my last name to DiNozzo?"

"Wait, what?"