the beginning dawns

happy b-day to tsuna!

description:

Ritsuna Kawasashi the to-be-decimo in this world with his guardians has just came back from the future.(though everything they did there was different from the anime and manga) they finally got back to their peace (their way of peace) but they didn't expect their teacher Nezu suddenly unable to attend class due to an 'accident' and a new teacher replacing him named sawada tsunayoshi ,later did they find out that he held a great secret ,a secret that carries burden.

WARNING:swearing and cursing's (because of you-know-who) author sucking at writing and un-understanding words , boringness.

disclaimers:i-do-not-own-khr-AMANO AKIRA DOES!!

thinking

"talking"

"raging voice!!"

*sound effect*

.........loading.....

"maa ,maa hayato""oi!when did i tell you you could call me by my first ,yakyuu-baka!"the one sided fight echoed in the hallways by the you-know-who people ,while the one behind them is currently doing his best to ignore the duo while sweat dropping at them 'do they seriously have to fight every time they see each other?' the to-be-vongola-decimo thought.

Ritsuna Kawasashi,14 years old his hair is not gravity defying but its pretty spiky,his hair is blonde like Giotto but a bit darker ,his eye's are sky blue representing the deep blue sky,his sports level -average his academic level - you wont be able to tell the difference between sh*t and his test paper ,his better on sports than knowledge ,but no one teases him for that (even if his more pathetic than tsuna while taking away the sport bit )because no one hates him.(except a certain boss of a certain famiglia coughxanxuscough*

his guardians are of course hayato, takeshi,kyoya, ryohei, chrome and lambo

anyway as they head into class doing their so called chatting the had bumped into someone "teme!watch where your going!!""maa~i think it was our fault ,we should apologies, ne hayato, ritsu?""what!are you blind it was his fault ,right jyuudaime~?"the fight went on with ritsu totally and pathetically doing pathetic thing to stop them (mostly by saying 'stop fighting guy's and waving his hands around the air as if there where flies in the area).

unknown to them the rudely ,utterly and depressingly forgotten brunette stood there completely frozen.

the bell rang,indicating that it was time for class to start .......which they left the person standing there ,no apologies at all.

.........loading.....

talking ,murmuring and shouting was what you would have heard when entering the classroom, an anime vain popped out of a familiar brunette 's head.

*slam*that slam seemed to have caught the students attention to the forgotten person standing in front of the class , more like this certain person was too quiet, no on even noticed his existence,"every one of you shut up before you all end up in a coma." said the brunette calmly,but with an evil glint in his eyes showing annoyed and anger,a cold shiver went through everyone's spines,before any body got to blink the temperature dropped to 3 degree's "do you understand?"he continued, everyone nodded afraid to disobey ,the only thought that came to their mind was 'i'am too young to die! everyone thought this at that moment except the guardians of ritsu ,instead of fear they were feeling it was wariness and caution ,the brunet that sat in front of the room frowned at this but it quickly disappeared and went to serious mode "if you do, get your butts to your seat and don't make a SINGLE sound." everyone (silently) went into panic mode and scurried like mouses to their table ,after everyone quietly settled into their seats ,a hand roused up into the air "yes ,sasagawa?" , everyone's attention turned to the schools idol who they all (except the guardians)thought had a death wish.

"why isn't Nezu-sensei here today?"

true why wasn't he here ,not that anyone missed his blabbering and insults.

"he got caught up in an 'accident' and cannot attend class so i will take care be teaching you for the rest of your three weeks."

a silent groan can be heard if you had sharp hearing if not then all you would hear is silent breathing like wispers.

but the silence was cut like a thin piece of paper by a question:

"what kind of accident was it?"

everyone immediately payed their full attention on there new teacher as curiosity got thrown at 'em,  the brunette puts his hands on his chin as if he was thinking then looked at the student who had asked the question ,he then gave his answer "he ate something REALLY bad."he then flashed a sickly sweet smile.the students sweat dropped as they guessed how it even got to his stomach.

"oya your not accusing me are you "he said as if reading their minds,he then continued "i did not put poison on his food,the food itself was already poisonous ."the students shuddered and the guardians where mentally screaming in their heads 'was it bianchi??'

(a/n :maybe maybe not)

"okay enough about him,lets just quickly  get the roll done"

"Ayaka Hidori"

"he-here"

"Gokudera Hayato"the mysterious now-their-teacher said.

a 'tch' was the word he got back .

"yuji-"

TIME SKIP TO RIGHT AFTER INTRODUCTIONS

"as you already know nezu can't be here today so i will take over,you were listening right?"the students nodded ,even if they were oblivious to the fact he giving of a murderous aura they still sensed danger,after seeing them nod he continued "i am Tsunayoshi Sawada,hajimemashita minna"

__________________________________________________________________________________

pretty short=_=       and rushed.

and maybe boring...  a lot of ooc's in it...and bad.