failure

i don't know if it's boreen or reboyama SOMEONE TELL ME!!

description:

Ritsuna Kawasashi the to-be-decimo in this world with his guardians has just came back from the future.(though everything they did there was different from the anime and manga) they finally got back to their peace (their way of peace) but they didn't expect their teacher Nezu suddenly unable to attend class due to an 'accident' and a new teacher replacing him named sawada tsunayoshi ,later did they find out that he held a great secret ,a secret that carries burden.

WARNING:swearing and cursing's ,author sucking at writing and un-understanding words , boringness.

disclaimers:i-do-not-own-khr-AMANO AKIRA DOES!!

thinking

"talking"

"raging voice!!"

*sound effect*

.........loading.....

"wait."

"sawada tsunayoshi the 'dame' adu-"before the student could finish his sentence a rubber slammed on his desk and bounced off it leaving a burnt mark and then went for the poor guys chin causing him to fall of his chair and is now unconscious.

-1 student down many more to go.-

"i didn't ask for you to speak,did i?" sawada said grinning evilly as if he just planned a way to kill his enemy.everyone gaped at the unconscious boy laying on the ground as if he was lifeless and dead.

"don't worry he's not dead-"irritated at being cut-off ,the brunette angrily turned at the now open door , revealing a baby with a suit on and hair combed neatly(him as reboyama) and an evil grin on his face, "how are you? tsunayoshi"said the baby with his cute squeaky voice,sawada didn't reply ,he just stared at the kid and shrugged his shoulders while grinning at him.

reborn pov

"REBORN!!what are you doing here!?"my student shouted,i glared a him with the meaning of 'more training for you baka-ritsu' i smirked seeing him shiver ,and it grew wider as i turned to tsunayoshi sawada ,he certainly couldn't keep his calm facade on "since your new here i shall help with teaching the students"i said still having that creepy-yet cut smirk.i saw tsunayoshi sweat dropped and forced a smile "o-okay ,thank you.but may i have your name?"he asked trying to look interested.

"reboyama"i said facing him with my evillest sneers .

tsunayoshi sweat dropped and a certain red haired boy with glasses in another world clutched his stomach "ugh...my stomach is starting to hurt."

3d person pov

"uh...glad to be working with you ,reboyama-san"sawada said with his facade back on 'reborn huh,never seems to change.'he thought

meanwhile the students were planning their escape riots ,those two together will become living hell why? look at the poor student on the ground unconscious because of a damn rubber and that other student who was knocked out because of a chalk thrown at him ,both of those attacks had a hint showing how dangerous they are ,the rubber left a burn mark on the table and the chalk was so strong it turned to dust when it made contact with that students head!!

"okay lets get started on teaching "everyone was sweating ,panicking in their heads knowing there's no way to run from the spartan and the akuma no kami *(demon god)

"b-before that can i take the guy on the ground to the infirmary...?"a student asks hoping he would get away ,unfortunately fate doesn't feel like siding with anyone in class 2-A today."I'll take care of that" 'reboyama' said with his squeaky voice ,he then grabbed a remote out of nowhere and pressed it with his tiny hands ,before you knew it cracks started to form around the unconscious boy and the area around him started to sink taking the boy with him,then it started to rise again with the boy nowhere to be seen ,everyone backed away frighted and shocked including ritsu and his guardians,"wh- what did y-you do to h-him"ritsu stuttered and asked finally speaking for once.

"he's taking a long trip underground"the spartan and akuma no kami answered in unison.

"now~"sawada said in a sing-song voice"lets get class started."reboyama continued.

in a blink of an eye there was an board full of words in Italian"who can translate this for me?"asked reboyama , only to get the silence treatment "if no one translates this properly by lunch ,there will be punishments, so i suggest you get this done before then." after tsunayoshi said that their were books on the table's and fully concentrated student's.

gokudera 'tch'ed silently and stood up "i can translate this."he said with his glasses on him.everyone looked at him hopefully "nope, your forbidden to talk ,you besides everyone aren't allowed to talk"'reboyama' said "wha-"the bomber was cut off as an flying rubber and chalk grazed his cheeks,"we told you to be quiet."sawada and reboyama once again said in unison,and again Gokudera 'tch'edd silently and sat down.

soooo...

in the end no one was able to translate it ,and ritsu's guardians who are in their class except gokudera could only translate 'ciao' or whatever flame type they had which wasn't even on the board,so that ended with the classroom full of unconscious student dreaming themselves in a flower field saying something like 'I'll definitely learn Italian'.

-all students down and mission complete-

-----------------------skip all the way to after school.

all students from class 2-A finally woke up and left for home,"oy! baka-ritsu who was he?"asked the hitman, 'baka-ritsu' then turned to the baby and looked at him confused"who's who?""sawada tsunayoshi you awerena gakusai"reborn said with his orange fedora covering his eyes."oh,him...what about him?"he asked with an un-interested expression,the hitman then raised his head up to show his oval onyx eyes"you should show more interest in him,he went easy on you and your friend ,than the other students","huh,really?"" baka..."reborn whispered under his breath,and the coversation has ended with that.

sawada's pov

my mouth let out a long sighed and sat down on my chair looking at ceiling ,completely white and boring ,usually at times like this i would be with gokudera and yamamoto who are as usual having a one-sided fight , ryohei shouting his favorite word ,lambo complaining ,hibari and mukuro 'hn'ing and 'kufufu'ing and reborn smirking, it was fun just watching ,but now their gone no longer with me,my friends from this world are no longer my friends but with my replacement, why did it everything have to be so hard,vongola ,mafia everything.

it hurts to think,

it hurts to remember ,that i the vongola decimo,the one who promised to protect them.

fail my guardians and as well as friends ,and i will not allow them to die again because of me,even if it means protecting them from the shadows,as they protect their Decimo.

ritsuna kawashite.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hit a pole and my nose started bleeding...ow..WHY!!! damn evil poles....

really it sounds as if i am talking to myself right now...

next week. on sunday. next chap