you are not the murderer

__________________________________

"if a criminal tried to stab you, aiming straight at your heart, what would you do?"sawada turned to face the students. silent, half described the classroom. terrifying also described half of what the classroom was. in fact nothing described  the classroom accurately. just... dangerous would do.

a shiver ran through the students spine. if they answered wrong, it would be punishment time. hell, even getting it right would end up in punishment.

but if they just sit there, the classroom would blow up.(though, for some reason sawada and ritsuna would always be the survivors, the students recalled, why ritsuna was one of them would remain a mystery)

"um,"the panicked students turned their to the back of the room so fast, their heads would have snapped of, but it stayed intact. the owner of the voice, ritsuna, blushed at the sudden attention otherwise he just continued looking down at his hands shyly." s-smite him into smithereens...?"

"correct.." the teacher smirked evilly and hell froze"but..-"

the sound of the bell rang through the school.

sawada pouted as everyone breathed out a breath they didn't know they held. for some reason it felt like it was held in from the start of class -and that was a few hours ago.

ritsuna sighed only to notice his phone was buzzing giving off a small vibration and the blonde checked his messages.

after processing what he just read. he let out a "eep!", stood up, opened the window, and threw the offensive piece of metal out.

some how it survived.

and somehow sawada-sensei was down there, ready to pick it up.

"ara, whats this?" he opened the message ignoring ritsuna's disapproval scream. "ah-"

sawada's eyes widened for a second before narrowing down.

ritsuna  literally smacked his forehead against the  window screen ignoring the worried looks he got from his guardians.  he paled in horror.

____________________________________

sawada tsunayoshi  looked up at ritsuna with a warning glare, mouthing a 'who sent this?'. he  didn't wait for an answer and crushed it with one hand. it didn't take much to anger him especially if someone tried to send such thing to one of his students.

 he mouthed another sentence to the future-mafia boss.' after school, stay inside the english classroom' his glare hardened ' without your guardians'.

ritsuna  bit his lips in worry . how angry did this make him?

_________________________________

oh. oh it did make him angrier than ritsuna anticipated. 

he gulped in worry as he saw the teacher furiously typing something down on his computer. ritsuna scratched his cheeks and chuckled with non-existent humor. the blonde didn't think that the second satan of his life  would get so worried about a small threat. maybe it wasn't small but it wasn't big so it was a surprise to him.  sawada's really a great person, ritsuna sweat dropped at that thought. never in his life would he have thought that a satan was a great person in his dictionary but, come to think of it, he never even thought that he would meet these two teachers. the soon-to-be-mafia boss smiled sadly, he also didn't expect himself to be able to commit murder and get away, he was guilty about it, forever would be.

"-suna, Ritsuna!"

the said student flinched in reply, was he that deep into thoughts? "s-sawada-sensei.."the teacher was in front of his desk, looking down at him with confusion" i was just telling you that i managed to track down the bastard who sent  you that message... the outcome was quiet unexpected." satan spawn no.2 said mostly to himself as he concentrated on the screen of the laptop he had placed on ritsuna's desk not too long before."never thought it would be a female..." then the teacher shot up and before anyone could blink he was at his own desk, holding ritsuna's phone.

what was on the phone again? ritsuna thought but the teacher had unknowingly answered.

"i know about the incident." the teacher read aloud. and ritsuna winced at finally remembering"don't you even as so much deny that you had done it. you mafioso will never get away with what you've done to my.... you mafia bosses treat others like puppets. how did it feel to be treated one yourself?..."

the victim of the message watched as sawada lifted his hands to rest on his chin (like those detectives) staring harshly at the screen."puppets...as in controlling them? then at the end...what does that mean?" the teacher continued to ponder for a while like that before a smirk once again appeared on his mysteriously pale face. "i see..".

the left out teen tilted his head to the side in confusion at sawada." what do you see?"

"ritsuna, my friend. you didn't kill a single person".

now this was confusing."what? no wait, WHAT!?"

"you didn't kill sawada tsunayoshi~"sawada then noticed something"wait, that's uncomfortable. he has the same name as me..."

"no, wait, i mean what do you mean by me, as in me who pushed him, not the one who killed him?"

"you were forced to believe that"

ritsuna blinked "what? how? i certainly have a memory that i pushed him"

the teacher sighed as he closed his PC and handed the future mafia boss his pink phone( no its not! its light red! ritsuna defended) "come with me".

____________________________________

when ritsuna followed his teacher he knew he was expecting a house by where they had been heading. at first he had expected his house or sawada's but they had passed both options so that was a no. 

sawada stopped in front of an apartment, no.910 to be accurate. ritsuna had guessed that he was too into his thoughts he didn't even know where they had headed so he just kinda felt like he had teleported there. he saw 2B's teacher knock on the door which was later opened by a boy same age as him, brown hair, aqua blue eyes,and was wearing a uniform that ritsuna couldn't identify, staring back at him with a blank but tired look.

"what?"

___________________________