The phone call from a different world and miura haru

<phone call>

.........loading.....

"Decimo?"

a sigh escaped my mouth as i stopped signing the paper work and looked up to see my butler Audine standing in front of the now closed door.

"decimo please  stop drowning yourself at work,their dead so please move on"Audine said with a worried look and pleading eyes ,oh how much i wanted to deny him,but its true i needed to stop,i could barely keep my eyes open and they were surrounded by dark circles ,god i must look like zombie,but i ignored his words ,how could i forget them? its harder to forget them than to lose them ,why did it have to be them? i should've been me who died.

"get out Audine!"i shouted as i stood up from my chair  ,he then backed away from the tone of my voice but  didn't leave,"decimo,i know it's hard but pleas under-""WHAT DO YOU KNOW!!THEY...they ...it SHOULD'VE BEEN ME WHO DIED!!"i screamed my feelings out until sleep got to me,and before Audine could respond i fainted.

.

.

-present time :back at namimori in the classroom-

i woke up dramatically and gasped  when i heard a sudden click to my left,there stood reborn with his gun on his tiny hands,but it was not pointing at me  but at the ceiling. "reborn?"i whispered but quickly covered my mouth with my hands when i noticed i had blurted out his REAL name when i wasn't suppose to  know,i forgot this wasn't back in my world.

now i had reborn suspiciously staring at me.

i quickly jolted upwards when i heard a  phone's ring tone ,i then noticed it came from my bag and slipped out a red phone with a vongola crest key-chain hanging from it.

my phone?i never had a red colored phone ,sure i had an orange phone with a bit of red at the bottom and an vongola crest key-chain,but  not a completely red one.

"aren't you gonna answer it ,tsunayoshi "reborn said which caused me to snap out of my thoughts,though honestly it's rare for reborn to call me my full name without a 'dame' in it,anyways i picked up the phone and answered it "hello?"<*bzzx*...daime?*shhiiiii*jyuuda*shk*ime> there was a few connection problems,but i fully understood what he said and only gokudera calls me jyuudaime,but gokudera in this world shouldn't be calling me that ...that means!

"Hayato!"

<jyuudaime!*bzzz*are you okay?!>

"iam fine but what about you?!I thought you died!?"i could hardly believe it! ,gokudera hayato,my storm guardian was alive,but he was shot dead in front of me?and what about the others?are they fine?are they okay???many questions ran through my head,forgetting the fact that reborn was there watching me with confusion.

<long story...*crackle*tell you someday ,and i am fine along *bzzz*vryone ,i dont have much time so please stay saf*shhh*jyuuda*kch*me.*beep,beep,beep*>the call ended but i kept on staring at the phone and noticed it was hayato's,how did it get in my bag?

(meanwhile :

"but didn't you- HUH?! REBORN?!.......he ditched me!!")

"tsunayoshi you got some explaining to do"i turned my head to see reborn with his gun now pointing towards me ,i paled at the fact that i spilled too many information "why do you know my name?why does your phone have an vongola's crest? how do you know hayato ?why does he call you jyuudaime and what do you mean he died?"as reborn asks questions after questions,i was thinking of explanations to say to him which ended in the conclusion of 'and gets shot by reborn and dies' then  fate comes to the rescue.

the door slides open revealing hibari the prefect,his gaze was only focused on the hitman leaving me unnoticed"there you are baby,fight me or I'll bite you to death"he then rushed up toward reborn with his tonfas ready and swung it aiming at reborn which was dodged easily. as the fight continues i tried to slip away but was stopped by reborn and his gun. "haha.....?"i laughed nervously,"you still need spill some information,tsunyoshi""i'll tell you.....later,cause hibari wants to fight you!"i said at fast pace,as if on cue hibari immediately attacked reborn which gave me enough time to slip away,and no one disturbing me......

...or so i thought ,once i got out of the building reborn had managed to escape hibari  and started to follow me as i walked home,and it was uncomfortable,like seriously that's one heck of an killing intent he's giving me,if looks could kill I'd be dead by now ,but i am not,anyway i ignored him and his killing intent and continued to walk until i saw ritsuna and a girl wearing an weird costume on a bridge,and i recodnise her as haru  'has he not met haru yet?' i thought and stepped forwards until i heard a loud bang from gokudera's dynamite who seems to be trying to help them but only made it worse because the bridge broke and both ritsuna and haru fell into the river that was too strong for any of them to swim in,in a span of 5 mins dropped my bag and ran toward the now destroyed bridge and jumped into the river,not thinking about the currents.

"kawasashi grab onto haru's hand!!"i ordered which he followed immediately,i grabbed on to his wrist and with my free hand grabbed a large rock nearby ,i soon  pulled my hands which was holding ritsuna while he held haru towards me and got him to grab on the rock and helped haru get on as well ,at that moment i swallowed a large amount of water and lost my grip on the rock.

"sensei!"ritsuna screamed ,i had my head now underwater. i had thought that i was done for. until i had felt time stop around me. and felt the oxygen flow back into my body.

i began to relax and went into DW mode. using my flames to rise back into land i had sensed someone with an storm flame but it quickly abated once the time had once again started.

but i swear the flame felt like imori's only weaker.

i should've thank that person who saved me..

i sighed again, ,and looked back down at the confused famiglia . i will definitely be inTORTUREgated sooner or later by my previous-tutor.

i walked away leaving a shocked ritsuna and reborn ,ann dazed haru and ritsuna's guardians holding out towels for them,they hesitantly wanted to give me a towel seeing how soaked i was but i quickly left.

when i was back inside my home only to be greeted by silence, i headed up to my room

i just need to wait.

and fulfill what i came here to do...

and that was the end of my thoughts as i fell asleep on my bed. 

...

oblivious to the fact that i left my bag back with reborn and the others.

_______________________________________________________________________

you can skip this if you want its about five nights at freddy's

i found a scary game called five nights at Freddy's only to find out it was such a sad game, apparently five children were taken to the back room of  the shop called fazbears pizza and got killed by this guy who was called the purple man in the game but people started to call him vincent in the internet,any way after the 5 children were killed they were turned into animatronics' for a 2nd chance and get revenge on purple man by the puppet mostly called marionette who was i think killed by vincent first and possessed the puppet before the bite of 83' where a kids brother stuffed him into an animatronics mouth and since he was crying his tears caused the animatronic to malfunction and bit the kids head dunno what happened to him after. then there was the bite of 87' where an animatronic fox bit a kids frontal lobe off, he survived but had amnesia of what happened i think it was mike who was bitten or the other guards in one of the 3 games. you play as each guard in each three games but at forth game you play as the crying child who has nightmare versions of the animatronics' the crying child was probably the one who died in the bite of 83' the first game was maybe after the bite of 87'but before the 5 children were killed but the second game was after. and the 3 was when the night guard you play as burns down fazbears fright. then fnaf 4 goes back in time when the bite of 8' occurred...just play if your interested in the game. it has such a sad back story.