┐|* ̄Д ̄|┌

warning/ oocness, rushed and...oocness

             parallel world     ver                          !                    tsunayoshi's world   ver

             tsuna                                                       !                         tsunayoshi

---------------------------------

ritsuna was startled, all of them were. except tsunayoshi who smiled-smirked actually.

the tsunayoshi- lookalike fiddled with his fingers to see if he truly was alive...which was stupid cause he checked his hands already for the past suffocating minutes."ha-OMG!" takeshi screamed."this has to be an illusion"everyone's attention was on the rain guardian as he looked at tsunayoshi's ring."oh...it is?"he questioned.

tsunayoshi looked at the parallel version of him. he looked pretty weak if you look at first but if you see closely he was fit enough for any mafia to have war over having such a body...was that exaggerating too much?

if tsunayoshi could, his smirk could've gone wider."it's nice to meet you 'scuro ventidue',a shame you died. you where most popular hacker too.."tsunayoshi said depressingly.

'scuro' sat down on the couch, right arm on the arm of the chair(?) and the other on his chin along with his left foot over the other.(so basically he was sitting like a boss)silently tsunayoshi  took out his phone and took a picture sending it to the sei guy and some others.

"tell me, how did you know"he 'asked', smiling so 'innocently'.tsunayoshi did the same "i am you, so of course i know!"he pouted.

ritsuna, gokudera and takeshi looked at each other confused while reborn sat there smiling...okay he was smirking as well.

reborn hadn't noticed before until now that tsunayoshi was planning this the moment they came in.

'i am still the strongest hitman in the world,i just let my guard down for a minute...maybe 5 hours'

scuro and tsunayoshi heard what reborn thought and chuckled.

'in this world, you're not..'tsunayoshi thought.

"umm..."ritsuna started "t-tsuna?"

"yes"ritsuna looked down nervously avoiding eye contact with the other tsunayoshi. never did he thought that the tsuna who was known to be clumsy  was ...pretty now-their-teacher-from-hell kind of person. so that got him nervous to know if either tsuna will kill him and take his revenge or forgive him. but he would have deserved it, he killed a person after all..."i-i"he gulped and tsuna tilted his head a bit"iam sososososososososososososososososososoSORRY!!"he rushed a bit too fast.

"uhh...what?"takeshi asked looking the most confused. he did not get any thing ritsuna had just said but surprisingly tsuna did"it's fine, it's fine! i knew it would have happened along time ago-""WHAT!?"the three screamed in unison while reborn tilted his fedora and tsunayoshi winced at the loudness of the trio.

'so even he knew the outcome...' reborn whispered to himself and started to pat leon on top his fedora.

"you should have learned a lesson from this 'hurting people won't help you regain your pride'" tsunayoshi said recovering from the noise but felt his ears still ringing.

"reborn looked at tsuna and tsunayoshi in confusion. "why couldn't you have stopped it?" tsuna smiled sadly "'intelligence rules the world' unfortunately mine wasn't enough to stop the inevitable"

reborn frowned."i...heard from the ninth that you were at first chosen for the position but...since you had not seemed right for it...they picked ritsuna...-"reborn trailed off as he saw the window to his left erupt in flames. when the tsunayshi  angrily put out the fire with his rain flame they found the hibari kyoya standing there with one tonfa in his hands. how the hell did the window explode...(bullets with special powers, man turning into an infant and mafia kids, how is this weird?)

anyway back to the...stuff, tsuna immediately beamed in happiness shouting out his best friends name and embraced him into a hug and hibari h-happily (chokes*) hugged b-b-back.

"why didn't you tell me!"hibari shouted angrily though still happy to see his best friend alive which wasn't very true..."how are you alive!?"

"i..didn't live.."tsuna replied nervous of hibari's reaction."i am just an illusion materializing from memories...sorry"

hibari was devastated, and when he thought he could finally get to see his friend alive. he hugged tsuna more tightly apologetically"i am sorry, i wasn't there..."tsuna's eyes softened" its fine_. you didn't know-uhgk!" tsuna felt an impact on his back.

"you seem pretty solid right now"

turning around. tsuna and tsunayoshi were surprise to see imori who looked completely emotionless. does this guy have any feelings!this was about to get emotion thingy crap stuff...thingy.

ritsuna and the  three others was mixed with shocked and even more shocked -was that even a mixed feeling?- the person standing( emotionless ) before them was the one and only imori. the one they fought in the future. he almost killed ritsuna though ritsuna still won..kinda.

in truth imori spared them right after they stabbed his shoulder. he looked like he was going to kill them but suddenly looked as if he remembered something and left.

so they didn't win they just were just lucky.

any ways, reborn tilted his fedora to cover his eyes. imori was strong but sometimes it looked like he was a completely  different  person. like he was getting comfortable with... something.

"harbivore, you lied" hibari glared at the student."he died..."(rhymes )

imori shook his head "i never said he IS alive, i just said he MIGHT be alive. with little evidence how am i suppose to now if he lived or died?"

hibari 'tch'ed and sat down on the nearest couch. tsunayoshi glared at him and tsuna laughed.

"at least you got to see him.."imori muttered.

"so, uhh. how 'd you get in-"tsunayoshi face-palmed when he saw a massive hole in his used-to-be soft carpet floor. he turned to imori glaring  straight at him and the said student ALMOST flinched.

"tell me where your house is so i can burn it to the ground"

______ _____ ____ ___ ____ _ ____ ________ ____ _____ ____ __