~Seven~

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. All rights go the wonderful and amazing women: J.K. Rowling. In no way, am I taking profit of her characters or this story, I'm simply borrowing the characters for my own amusement.

Black Emerald

Chapter Seven

Harry whispered "open" in parseltongue.

Watching the entrance to the chamber form; instead of jumping in like the last time; Harry was smarter in his actions. "Stairs" he continued to say in the language of the snakes. Descending down the spiral set of stairs.

The chamber didn't change much – bones and dead skin from the beast hidden in the chamber- layered the bottom of the dark cavern. Hearing the cracks of bones from each step he took, Harry slowly made his way to the main door that lead to the Chamber of Secrets.

The door opened with a whispered word – Harry was once again setting his two-feet on the soaked ground of the chamber. The first thing he noticed was the desiccated basilisk lying lifeless in the same spot he had left it at. He remembered just a year ago he had used the sword of, Godric Gryffindor that magically appeared out of the sorting hat, to slay the beast to save the pathetic Weasley girl's life.

He felt along the basilisk, kneeling beside the dead creature, he somewhat felt regretful. It was Dumbledore's influence that lead him on the path to ending the creature- it didn't help much with Tom's presence. Threatening his own life in the process.

His eyes noticed a whole to a trap door beneath the Basilisks form. He thought, why didn't he see this before? He had no clue. Using his wand- and casting a Wingardium Leviosa, the Basilisk was moved. Harry opened the trap door to see another chamber hidden beneath the monster of the chamber.

Who enters my chamber? A silk-like voice asked, as the voice slithered up to Harry's ears.

Harry head a voice whisper near his ear. He shutters a bit, and responds to the faraway voice.

Harry Potter, who are you?

Aww, another speaker. I am Salazar Slytherin. The voice answered.

Harry casted a "lumos" and he could see an aristocratic painting hanging on the wall.

Yet, like all the other paintings in the school that could magically move and talk, this one was no exception to that rule.

There were rumors of the - Four Founding Founders of Hogwarts - portraits were lost. Apparently, Salazar's was hidden beneath his own chamber; making the others a mystery to where they had been hidden.

Yeah, Harry was surprised. But, he smirked. Maybe he would get his answers to what he was, he thought.

[Break]

Albus Dumbledore was sitting on his chair.

Picking up one of his favorite assorted candies, while smiling in thought to his plans.

Harry was his dear boy- the golden boy to his army- he made the boy yield to him. Everything was going exactly to his plans.

Albus heard the small sounds of a footsteps outside his office, a knock sounded. "Come in" he said, and Severus Snape made his entrance.

"Aw, Severus how was your time in Azkaban?" The old Headmaster asked. Remembering that he had sent him undercover to gather Intel from Voldemort's followers.

"It was one I would not forget, Headmaster."

"Any news from the followers?"

"No, Headmaster. It's pretty much the same as my other reports." Albus nodded his head. Until a bright light flooded Dumbledore's office. Revealing two forms: one who was the Minister of Magic himself, and the other surprising Dumbledore himself was Lucius Malfoy.

Dumbledore stood up from his chair in a calm manner, "Cornelius, why the sudden appearance?"

"It has come to attention, my dear friend, that there has been some alleged crimes charged against you." Dumbledore's eyes lost their twinkle, as Snape stood there not completely shocked. He knew that the Headmaster could sometimes be... a little out of it.

"What alleged crimes?" Dumbledore asked.

"Crimes of abuse of one Harry Potter, and the laundering of money from his personal bank accounts." Snape was surprised at what the Minister said. He didn't like the boy, but when thinking of Lily, his emotion shows of regret.

"You have no proof."

"But, we do you fool!" Cornelius padded Lucius's shoulder to calm him down. "Enough Lucius, we have proof, my friend, and the scars on Harry for an example, and another is written testimonies from the Goblins of Gringotts."

Aurors appeared out of thin air- capturing the headmaster.

But not before a certain raven-haired teen appeared in between the open door way.

"I hope you feel every little thing you put me through." With that Dumbledore disappears with the Aurors. Leaving a shocked Lucius and Cornelius to wonder about what the boy meant.

"Harry, it's time to go home." The Eldar Malfoy spoke. That's when Harry broke out in a real smile. The abuse was long gone, and now he can definelty say that he will be enjoying the days to come.

However, Harry was stopped by the Potions professor. "Harry, I'm..." Severus Snape tried to apologize. But, how could he possibly make up for the things the boy had went through with his relatives and the Headmaster? "Snape, I forgive you."

It shocked the professor. How could he forgive him? "Why...?" he was confused.

He saw Harry- his face hidden within the shadows of the room. He almost resembled the Dark Lord at that precise moment. It shook him up, a bit, his emerald eyes piercing his own.

"Severus, we have so much to do, and I need you." He expresses, turning his back to a confused wizard. What things did the boy have in mind? He thought.

End Author's Note: So Snape made his appearance! Do you think I'm moving things to fast? Are you guys liking? Please, let me know in a comment.

Till next time...