❤️You Have a Nightmare

L
You went to bed alone since L had some unfinished work to attend to, but he said he would join you later. Unable to stay awake any longer, your body went limp as your mind went into dreamland.

~"L are you in here?" You asked as you walked into the living area of your apartment.
"Who's L?" Came a deep voice from behind you.Turning around, you screamed in horror at the sight in front of you.
L's hair was platinum blond and slicked back into effortless waves. His big eyes that you love so much were hidden behind big sunglasses and he wore a fitting purple shirt with dark denim skinny jeans and a gold watch.
"The name's Landon." He said, standing in a cool-boy stance while sliding a hand through his hair.
You quickly ran up to him and grabbed him by the shirt. "L?! What happened to you?!"
L quickly pushed you away and bent down toward his shoes. "Bitch, these are Nike!" He said, dusting them off with his hand.
"Landon! Misa-Misa is ready for the music tour!" A high pitched squeal yelled.
A small blonde girl ran up to L and grabbed his arm, trying to drag him away.
"Sorry! Misa-Misa and Landon don't have time to give autographs! Landon needs to go on stage and sing!" She said.
"Maybe next time. We out." L said, tossing you a CD before walking out. with that Misa chick.~

You shot up in bed quickly, looking around to see the real L leaning over the bed, about to lay down with you.

"Uh, you okay, love?" He asked.

You sighed heavily in relief and placed a hand over your heart. "I had a dream you turned into a fuckboy popstar." You told him as he gave you a 'wtf' look.

Light
Light knew that if you ate something right before bed, you would have strange dreams. You knew this too, but still decided to eat some cereal before sleeping.

~Evil laughter could be heard echoing throughout the halls as you searched for who was responsible.
Opening the door to your's and Light's bedroom, you got this eerie feeling that something wasn't right.
"Light? You in here?" You asked, carefully peeking through the crack in the door.
"Delete...delete...delete..."
You opened the door the rest of the way to see a strange man sitting at Light's computer desk, furiously writing something in a notebook.
"Who are you?!" You yelled.
The man turned around, his red eyes meeting yours as his long, black hair swished foward.
"I am God's helper!!" He laughed, adjusting his glasses. "And this notebook," He whispered, holding up the black book, "GIVES US ALL THE POWER!! COME JOIN US!"
Your heart beat rapidly as you ran out of the room, hearing the crazy man chase after you.
"DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!" You heard him scream after you.~

You fell out of bed as your body awoke itself out of fear.

"(Y/n)! Are you alright?!" Light asked as he came rushing to your side.

You sighed and shakily hugged your boyfriend. "Yeah...I just had a scary dream that a crazy man was chasing me."

Light gave you a small smile and picked you up. "Don't worry, I'll protect you from the bad guys."

Matt
Deciding to take a quick nap while Matt played his games probably wasn't the best idea today...

~"What?! What do you mean?!" You frantically asked Matt as he looked at you sadly.
"I don't love you anymore, (Y/n). I'm sorry but I've found someone else." He said.
"Who is she?!" You screamed.
Just then, a girl you know all too well walked in and held Matt's hand.
"You left me for this mushroom princess bitch?!" You yelled angrily as you looked at the one and only, Princess Peach. "Ooooooh," You said, rolling up your sleeves, "Come fight me, bitch! Mario isn't here to save you now!"~

You woke up slowly, sitting up and rubbing your eyes as you realized it was all just a dream. But that relief didn't last long when you saw what game Matt was currently playing.

"I hate that bitch." You said, angrily pointing to the screen as Princess Peach showed up on the Mario game.

Matt looked at you, very confused, as you then walked out of the room.

Mello
After a long day at work, you finally got to lay in your bed and sleep. But you didn't know a nightmare would ruin your peaceful plans.

    ~"Mello! Please don't go!" You cried, tears running down your cheeks.
He walked up and gave you a quick kiss. "I have to. I have to beat Near. Don't worry, I'll be back."
Grabbing the keys to his motorcycle, Mello quickly left out the door, much to your pleas and crying.
After waiting hours for Mello to return, you got the urge to turn on the news.
Bad idea.
"The body of a blonde male was found today, burnt inside of a truck hidden behind a local church. The identity of this man and reasons of this happening are still unknown." The news anchor announced.
They might have not known who that dead man was. But you did. It was Mello...and now you'll never see him again.~

"Babe....wake up." You heard a soft voice say.

You carefully opened your eyes, feeling groggy and shaky from the dream you just had.

Mello helped you sit up and wiped the tears from your eyes. "You okay? You were crying in your sleep."

Your bottom lip quivered as you nodded your head and hugged Mello.

Near
Near insisted you go to bed, as he and Halle finished up some work. Being able to fall asleep quickly, it only took a few minutes before you fell unconcious.

~You stood in disbelief as you watched Near and some girl named, Linda, walk hand in hand.
"Near? Why are you holding hands with her?" You asked, hurt in your voice.
Near only looked at you and raised a brow. "Who are you?"
"What do you mean who am I?! I'm (Y/n)! Your girlfriend!" You said.
"Near, she's scaring me." Linda whispered, grabbing the albino's arm.
"I'm your girlfriend! Why are you acting like you don't know me?!"
Near only shook his head. "I have no idea who you are so please, leave me and my actual girlfriend, alone." He told you as he held Linda by the waist and walked away.~

Waking up in a daze, you sighed in relief as you realized it was just a dream. But now...you have to watch out for some priss named, Linda.

Matsuda
You and Matsuda were cuddled in bed, talking, before the both of you eventually fell asleep.

~Matsuda has been acting very strange lately. He's been coming home from work late, and in a more, strangly cheerful mood, and he has been keeping his distance from you.
Not taking anymore of this crap, you decided to follow him to work.
"Why are you coming here?" You asked yourself, as Matsuda drove into the lot of a motel instead of work.
Suddenly, Matsuda got out of his car and opened the door to a motel room, looking behind him before walking in.
"Oh hell no!!" You said, quickly getting out of your car and marching straight up to the room door.
"Matsuda!" You yelled as you kicked the door open.
Gasping in horror, you were speechless as you walked in on Matsuda and your brother in a very heated makeout session.
"WHAT THE HELL?!"~

Waking up very confused, Matsuda sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Is everything all right?" He asked with a yawn.

All you did was have a stare down with him. A scowl on your face and an uncomfortable look on his.

"How. dare. you." You said angrily as you fluffed you pillow and turned around to go back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I finally uploaded! Yaaaaaay! Hope you all enjoyed! If you want to leave a request, feel free to do so! ^_^
                         ~Violet