❤️You Put Him on Time Out

Happy 4th of July! Be safe out with all the fireworks and people who are drunk driving!
Also!...
Lily_Usumaki told me there is a Death Note contest going on! So if you want to enter your story/stories, go to DeathNoteAwards ❤️ Good luck and thanks for reading!
-Violet <3
---------
L
You angrily mumbled to yourself as you made your way to the living room.

"L! What have I said about leaving crumbs in bed?!" You scolded your boyfriend who was currently facing the computer.

"Not to leave crumbs in bed." He replied, not even turning around.

You scoffed. "And how many times have I told you that?"

L brought his thumb to his lip and hummed. "About...forty-three times."

You tsked. "Precisely. I have told you too many times and now...you are put on time out, Mister."

L turned around and blankly stared at you. "___, I am a grown man. I don't get time-outs."

You placed your hands on your hips. "In this household you do!" You walked over to the cart of sweets and started wheeling it away. "No treats for you for two hours!"

L watched you wheel the cart back into the kitchen and rolled his eyes as he took a cookie out of his pocket.

Light
"Light, it's time to stop studying!" You shouted and closed his textbook.

Light sighed and rubbed his temple. "__, I need to study. I have a test coming up next week."

You pouted. "You're super smart and always study anyway. You'll be just fine missing half a day of studying."

Grabbing his coat from the hook, you started putting it on him. "Now, we are going to spend some much needed time together. We will go to the park, eat dinner and kiss a lot!"

Light smirked and didn't even try to fight. "I can handle that."

Matt
"___, where the hell are all my games?" Matt asked in panic.

You crossed your arms. "I hid them. Along with all the controllers."

Matt rushed up to you and shook your shoulders. "Why would you do that?!" He cried.

You clicked your tongue. "I asked you repeatedly to take out the trash and clean up your mess, but you stood on that game of yours. So no games for you for the rest of the day."

Matt almost shrieked. "And what am I supposed to do?!"

You picked up a book from the table and tossed it to him.

"___, what the hell is this?" He asked, holding it to your face.

"It's a book, Matt..." You sweat dropped.

He looked at it with teary eyes. "And what am I supposed to do with this?!"

Mello
"___, come give me a kiss." Mello said and patted his lap.

You scoffed and turned your head away. "No."

Then you heard his clunky boots walk across the hard wood floors and felt him kneel in front of you. "Why not?"

He tried to kiss your lips but you turned your head away each time he came close to them. "Because I'm through with your sassy attitude."

Mello chuckled. "I'm sorry, babe, but you are just fun to mess with. You know I love you."

You finally faced him with a pout. "No. No kisses for you today." You said and got up to walk away.

Mello looked at you with a sad kitty face. "But babe..."

Near
"Near! This is the fifth time today I stepped on a lego!" You scolded the white haired man.

Near continued to stack his cards. "Very sorry for those unfortunate events."

You frowned and grabbed his hand. "You will pick up those legos and then after you're done picking them up, you are not to play with them for the rest of the day!"

Halle chuckled to herself. "Near's on time out..."

Near still had his monotone expression on as you dragged him away and locked him in the toy room to clean up the hundreds of lego pieces.

A couple hours passed and you decided to go check up on Near's progress.

"Near, are you almost done?" You asked, peeking into the room to see Near stacking all the lego's into different structures instead of cleaning. "Near!!"

Matsuda
"Matsuda, this is getting out of control..." You whispered as you watched him cry at the soap opera on the TV.

"But...how can she leave him like that! After everything he's done for her and she just breaks his heart?!" Matsuda cried and blew his nose on a tissue.

"Matsuda, it's not real! You've been watching this show for three days straight! It needs to stop!" You shouted.

"No! Not until I see what happens between them! We recently found out she's also pregnant and he doesn't even know it!" Matsuda yelled.

You had enough and walked to the TV, shutting it off.

Matsuda's mouth gapped. "Why did you do that?!"

You rolled your eyes and grabbed his shirt collar as he continued to cry. "We are going to do something productive to get you away from this show, Matsuda!"