❤️What They Do That Annoys You

L
L knows that you are ticklish basically everywhere. Being the childish person he is, when he doesn't get his way with you, he will tickle you until you give in.

Light
You absolutely hate it when you are talking to Light and all he says is "mhm" for every one of his responses.

He usually does it when he has no interest in what you're talking about, resulting in you getting angry and nagging him for the rest of the night. Oh well, his fault.

Matt
Long story short, Matt likes his toilet paper under. You like it over.

Every time he puts a new roll on, you switch it around, then he turns it back around when he uses the toilet.

Yeah...you guys have debates about this all the time.

Mello
Mello knows you are an easily startled person. Whenever you are focused on something, he will sneak up behind you and scare you, or hide behind a corner and wait until you walk by to jump out and make you scream.

He doesn't do it much anymore after an incident where you punched him in the face when he snuck up on you...

Near
He knows you don't like to be cold. He takes this to his advantage when his hands get cold and he presses them against your cheeks.

You learned better now when you see him lean forward to "kiss" you but his hands also go up to grab your face.

Matsuda
Matsuda finds it funny how you don't like his stubble when he doesn't shave.

You don't like the uncomfortable, poky feeling it gives you when his face touches your skin. So whenever his stubble starts growing out, he will hold you down and rub his face against your cheek.