Coming Back (1)

I sighed deeply, my old home of which I hadn't seen in almost 6 years, was standing before me. It's once white paint was now blue, it's roof was still deep blue and the door was now white, not red. It looked icy, almost.

I liked it.

After all, my last name is Winters. And my favourite colour is blue, so the house was,

Perfect.

I heard a loud gasp, followed by a squeal.

"Elsie!" I turned and was greeted by a perky blonde, speaking of blonde, wow, that is alot of blonde. Almost to her knees. She had a purple tank top and denim shorts.

"It's me!" She cried.

"Punzie!" I exclaimed, it was my best-friend. No, Jack was my best friend. We greeted eachother with a tight hug.

"I missed you soooo much!" She cried.

"I missed you too." I whispered, hugging her tighter.

"Elsuh!" I heard a thick Scottish accent yell. I looked over Rapunzels shoulder and saw a firey red head. She had a blue button up shirt and black jeans. She had blue converse like mine and I instantly recognised her.

"Merida!" I shouted, running to her. We hugged and went inside.

"Youse can help me unpack." I said cheekily. They eagerly agreed and we went to get my boxes from my blue Holden Torana. We took all the boxes in side and began unpacking.

Rapunzel claimed that she was going to decorate, Merida said she was going to go shopping for food while I unpacked my clothes. After half an hour Rapunzel burst into the lounge room.

"Finished!" She claimed, showing me the plan for my room.

"Ok lets go do it!" I said enthusiastically.

"Ok lets do it!"

Suddenly Merida hobbled in with bags of food. We laughed as she placed all 7 bags on the counter. We put everything away, when I noticed that half a bag was full of bright red apples. I looked at Merida.

"You bought apples?" I laughed. She glared, reaching for one.

"Oi like 'em!" She declared, biting into the apple. She devoured it in seconds.

I laughed and continued unpacking. I opened a box labelled 'Photos'. On the top was a silver frame, it was me and Jack, hugging and looking at eachothers eyes. I stared at it nostalgically. This, was going in my room. I walked in and found Merida and Rapunzel decorating and unpacking my room for me. I laughed and placed the photograph on my dresser.

"Awwwww. Elsa!" Rapunzel cried when she saw the photo. She picked it up and stared at it with Merida. I left the room, only returning with special photos, either of Anna, my sister, Rapunzel, Merida, Astrid, my friend I made at my old high school, my parents and of course, Jack.

Suddenly, as I stood back and admired the room, Merida and Rapunzel started chasing me. We ran through the house laughing and screaming, I thrust the door open and ran outside.

Merida tackled me to the ground and Rapunzel jumped on top. We were all laughing, hugging eachother intensely when I looked up. We were under a big tree, with a ladder and a sign next to hit, hammered on crooked.

Jack and Elsa's treehouse.

Tears came to my eyes. I covered a hand with my mouth.

"D-d-does he still..." I began shakily.

Rapunzel nodded.

"You still remember... Okay then!" I was already running down the road, I turned left down the road and went 6 houses down on the right side of the street. Jack's house. My best friends house. I knocked on the familiar brown door. A boy, about my age answered it. I stared at him. He had snow white hair, a blue hoodie and brown jeans. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him, crying into his hoodie.

It was Jack. My amazing, awesome, best friend Jack

"Um, who are you?" He asked. I pulled away.

"J-J-Jack? You don't remember me? It's me, Elsa!" I cried.

He continued to stare at me blankly.

"So?"

I began to sob. How could he not remember me?

"Jack! It's Elsa! Elsa Winters! You don't remember me?" I sobbed loudly. I turned and ran away.

Away from my best friend.
Who didn't remember me.
Who didn't know me.
Who didn't smile.
Who didn't hug me back.
Who didn't kiss me and say he missed me.

But even after all that, I still called him my best friend.

Because that's what he is to me.

I slammed the door and pushed passed Merida and Rapunzel. My hands covering my tear-streaked face. I ran down the hall and into my room, locking the door behind me. I laid down on my bed and cried into my pillow.

"Elsa? Please, I know you're in there." Rapunzel cried, knocking on the door.

I cried harder. He didn't remember me. Jack didn't remember me.

"Elsie. I'm right out here for you, just let me in!" Rapunzel cried again. I stood up and unlocked the door, pulling it open, Rapunzel ran to me and hugged me. I cried into her shoulder, hugging her back.

"P-P-Punzie. He d-d-d-didn't r-r-remember me." I sobbed softly. She stroked my back and cried with me.

How could he not remember me?
"Where's Merida?" I asked.

"I don't know. She just left. When she heard you crying she cursed and left." She explained. We both pulled away and I sniffled.

What was Merida doing?

I could only think of one thing. Her fist, Jack's face. If she was still the 12 year old girl I remember, that's what was happening.

"Has Meridas personality changed much?"

"Nope."

My thoughts were correct.

A/N

Heyy guys. I hope you like it so far!

I tried to put Meridas accent in there.
What do you think of the description?
I'm not good at A/n's

Byessssssss.

Don't forget to:
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

Peace ✌✌

1000 words. BOOM!!!!