Dreams And Screams (7)

ELSA'S POV*

I woke up to Alex pushing me. I looked at my alarm clock. 3:12.

"Wha? It's so earrrrrrrrly!" I groaned.

"I can't sleep." Alex whispered.

"Just a sec." I mumbled getting up. I walked to the kitchen and got out the ice coffee and two glasses. I went back to my room and sat down. I poured Alex and myself a glass and skulled my down. He drank his and we put our glasses on my vanity table.

We sat next to eachother, breathing quietly. I glanced at him, he glanced at me and we laughed lightly. He put his hand on my cheek, gently caressing it, I looked down and blushed, I moved closer to him and.......

"ELSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Anna squealed. I moved back in haste and Alex ran to the couch, getting into an awkward position just as Anna snapped the light on.

"Elsa!!!! Wake up, wake up, wake up!"

"Annaaaaa! Go back to sleeeeep!" I groaned into the pillow.

"But I can't! The sky's awake, so I'm awake so we have to plaaaaay!" Anna whined, collapsing on me.

"Go play by yourself." I groaned, pushing her off of me.

"Hmph!" Anna breathed heavily.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" She asked, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"No! There's no snow anyway!" I groaned.

"Oh yeah...." Anna whispered in realisation. She slowly walked out of my room, turning the light off as we went. I looked at Alex, Alex looked at me. We laughed and Alex sat down next to me again.

"I still can't sleep." He whispered.

"Me either." I replied.

"Sooo. What are we going to do?" Alex asked me.

"I don't know." I giggled. "Um. Truth or dare?"

"Hmm, dare." He shrugged.

"I dare you to tell Anna you stole her underwear and you're wearing it right now." I said micheavously.

"Okay, fine." Alex chuckled slightly as he went to Anna's room.

"Hey, Anna, I stole your underwear and, I'm, uh, wearing it now." He said, trying not to laugh.

"WHAT!!!!!" I heard Anna scream. I heard Rapunzel laughing her head off as Alex walked into my room.

"That, was awful." Alex shuddered.

Alex and I sat on my bed, under the blankets. I pulled my laptop out and turned it on, the bright screen illuminating my face dimly.

"Wanna watch Netflix with me?"
I asked him.

"Sure." He yawned. I smiled and clicked on the Netflix app.

After about 10 minutes of Finding Nemo I put my head on Alex's chest and slipped into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~
I was in someone's arms, being carried over a tightrope, below was fire, lava, hell.

I looked at the face that belonged to the person carrying me.

Jack Frost.

"No!" I screamed, banging my fists on his chest, kicking my legs in the air, trying to get out of his grip.

"Elsa! You have to trust me."

"No!" I sobbed loudly.

"Elsa, I, I, I love you OKAY?!" He yelled, tears brimming up in his ice blue eyes.

"No." I whispered staring at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, yet again, drenched in sweat. Alex was concerned, staring at me intensely, his eyebrows furrowed and he looked like he was concentrating.
"W-w-what?" I stuttered.

"You, you, you were, um, crying."

"I, I was?" I stammered, brushing back my bangs.

JACKS POV*

Elsa fell asleep quickly, as I continued watching Finding Nemo. I held her fragile body in my arms and kissed her hair lightly.

"No..." She mumbled loudly.

"You have to trust me." I whispered quietly.

"No..." She mumbled, almost as a sob.

"Elsa. I, I, I love you OKAY?!" I whisper shouted in her ear.

"No." She whispered.

I watched her cry and mumble in her sleep.

"No Jack!"

"I hate you!"

"Let go!"

Each sentence made me sadder.
Suddenly her eyes flashed open, her ice blue orbs almost luminous in the dark room. She was drenched in sweat and tears.
"W-w-what?" She stuttered, staring up at me from my lap.

"You, you, you were, um, crying." I whispered, resisting the urge to hug her.

"I, I was?" She frowned, pushing her messy fringe back.

I nodded, closing my eyes and yawned loudly. I felt Elsa snuggle closer to me, her hands tucked into her chest, her knees against her stomach, her head resting on my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and drifted into slowly into sleep. I wonder if she'll forgive me? What if she doesn't? Would I stay Alex Snow or go back to the deeply hated Jack Frost? Would I live like my brother?

My poor brother Jamie.

Jamie is 7 years older than me, making him 24.

But he pretends to be 20. He loves a sweet little girl called Riley, but she was 17. They were bound by the 'Romeo and Juliet' law, meaning if they were in highschool at the same time, then if one is underage they can still date. He met her when he heard her scream out, Pitch and his gang were robbing her. She had her school uniform and they fell in love after he saved her.

Anyway, he changed his whole appearance, age, name, even lost his beloved tan and came back to school as a 17 year old. That was 3 years ago, and I haven't seen him. His 'name' is, I think, uh. I can't remember.

All I know is that they aren't in love anymore. He just fell in love with her money after a few months. They still aren't divorced but he sleeps around.

I looked down at Elsa again.

I won't be like Jaime.

I'll love her, respect her, help her, hug her, hold her, kiss her, listen to her, love her. Oh, I already said that.

But I intend to.

Either as Jack, her once goofy best-friend or as Alex, her flirtatious new friend.

God, I hope I'm Jack.

A/N I know, I know.
I suck.

This is soooooo short.

I apologise.

Luv ya

1011 WORDS

I suck.