Too Many Injuries (Part 2) (12)

JACK'S POV*

"Um, sir? Why do you have 15 boxes of pads and tampons?"

"Uh, I uh." I blushed madly at the store attendant.

"They're for my.... Girlfriend." No Elsa is not my girlfriend, but hey, can't hurt to lie a little can it?

The guy nodded, he looked to be about 18 with brown hair and green eyes.

"Whats her name?" He asked, not bothering to stop stacking the shelves.

"Elsa." I said, half strongly, half breathy. His hand froze.

"Elsa Winters? I thought she was waiting for Jack." He said, somewhat bitterly. "But now she's running around with you, just because you sound like him."

"Uh. Okay." I said, well this is awkward. Who is this guy? I have a feeling I know...

"Eugene?" I asked in disbelief.

"How do you know me? And it's Flynn." He warned.

"Elsa told me about you." I explained. About how you broke her heart.

You did too Jack.

Shut up concious.

But...

Okay.

I placed the 15 boxes of female toiletries and two tubs of ice cream on the counter and paid for them.

In the car I thought about last week, at the mall.

"J-Alex!" Anna screamed angrily, I slowly turned around and saw Elsa and Anna. I felt relief rush over me.

"Elsa!" I cried in relief. I ran up to her and hugged her delicate frame.

Suddenly I was pushed back by her cold hands.

"No."

I looked at her, shocked, but my shock was replaced with anger.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SHUT PEOPLE OUT?" I screamed angrily, I was sick and tired of her shutting me out!

"BECAUSE IF I LET THEM IN THEY'RE CLOSER TO MY HEART, EVERYONE I'VE LOVED HAS CRUSHED IT! MY COUSIN, MY FRIENDS! Jack..." She whispered my name, my eyes went downcast in guilt, if only I had accepted Elsa didn't like me back, and just waited, instead of going out with... Her. I should've waited!

Everyone stood there shocked at Elsa's words, Elsa was even shocked. I was shocked, but understood what she was saying, shouldn't everyone else? Especially Anna and Merida, even Rapunzel should understand.

Then I realised why they were actually shocked...

I looked at Elsa's hands....

Her pale hands, were blue and glittery, almost like....

Ice.

They were coated in ice.

But how... She couldn't be like me...

I shook it off, I mean, Elsa would've told me when we were younger. I was her best friend.

I must've been in a daze because I was shocked when I pulled up at Merida's driveway, I carried the bags inside and was again blushing madly.

"Uh, I didn't know how many yourse needed, so I bought......." I explained tipping one bag upside down. Elsa and Merida looked at eachother and both burst out laughing, which soon died down when my ringtone filled the room. Anna?