The Truth Comes Out(23)

JACK'S POV*

I woke up with arms around my torso and a head on my chest. I sighed and hugged Elsa to my body and I think she must've woken up.

"Good morning snowflake." I yawned.

"Haha." I opened my eyes and saw Rapunzel sitting up, she had my jumper on and her underwear.

What the fuck happened.

What did I do.

I tried to remember what happened yesterday.

Elsa wouldn't tell me why she was upset, making me angry.

I left, got drunk at my house and must've slept with Rapunzel.

Fuck Jack, what did you do.

I groaned.

"Rapunzel, get out."

"Excuse me?" She yelled.

"Get out." I repeated.

Huffing, she got up and left.

"By the way, thanks for the fun." She winked. Fuck. I did.

"Elsa." I whispered. I ran out side after dressing and ran to her house. I knocked on the door and Anna answered. She glared at me and closed the door.

"Anna!" I yelled.

"Fuck off Jack." She yelled in return.

God damn it. I found my staff in the tree house and used it to freeze the lock so the door would open.

Anna screamed when she saw me, alerting Kristoff to tackle me to the ground and close the door, I guess they pushed the couch or something heavy infront of the door because I couldn't open it again.

Elsa's window.

Duh.

I ran around to he window and climbed in, leaving my staff on the ground.

I saw her on her bed, sleeping, her chest moving up and down slowly. God I managed to screw up.

She had a picture of me clutched to her chest, the one that she had dozens of. Five others were ripped up or drawn on. She had obviously been crying and there was a thermometer on her floor.

Why a thermometer?

Is she sick.

Oh no. That's why she was upset. She was sick a day after her birthday.

I felt like a tool.

I am a tool.

You need to think before you act Frost.

I sat next to her on the bed and pulled her head to my lap. I began playing with her hair and stroking her face. She seemed to be content and peaceful.

Then she began to mutter.

"Uh oh."

"Shit."

"No."

"Fucking no."

Her eyes snapped open and she sat up. Backing away from me.

"What are you doing. Were you thinking of raping me?" She demanded. I shook my head and looked down.

"Elsa I fucked up."

"I don't care." She glared.

I reached out to caress her cheek with the back of my hand but she flinched.