Let Her Go (24)

ELSA'S POV*

I hate Jack. He lied to me. I heard Anna's familiar knocking and sighed quietly.

"Elsa? Please I know you're in there. People have been asking where you've been."

"Jack's right out here for you, just let him in."

"You used to be best buddies. And know you're not. I wish you would tell him why."

I felt tears roll down my cheeks and I quickly opened the door and hugged Anna, pulling her in the room. I closed my door, slid down it and cried. The carpet was soft on my legs but the pain I felt in my heart and head was constantly buzzing around.

"Uh." I snapped my head up and came face to face with Jack.

"Where's Anna?" I panicked, standing up and getting as far away as I could.

"Snowflake." He whispered. I ran my fingers through my hair and a small storm started in the room, blowing my messy plait around.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT." I yelled, spinning around and glaring at him. I looked in the mirror and whimpered. I'm a monster.

"E-E-Elsa. Please, listen to me." He begged.

"No." I said running to the bathroom, looking for something dangerous. I found my hot hair curler and heated it up, I walked out the bathroom with it and Jack remained calm.

"If you have to hurt me, go ahead. I'm just saying, I'm pretty sure that our baby would like to know their dad."

"I wish you weren't the one who helped me." I whispered acidly. He looked hurt by my remark and I saw his eyes tear up. I slowly longed to hug him, kiss him, tell him I'm sorry.

I put the curler down and hesitantly stepped towards him, his face was in his hands and he had slid down the wall. I got on my hands and knees, I reached a shaky hand out to move a strand of hair of his face. He looked up and in one quick movement I was against his chest, I hugged him tightly and he cried in my shoulder.

"Elsa. Please, please, please, please. Don't leave me again. I love you OKAY. I love you so much." He sobbed. I hugged him tighter to me, I want to hate him but I can't.

We pulled apart and I instantly kissed him. He kissed me back, pulling me closer to him and bit my lip. I pulled away.

"Jack wait. We-we could kill the baby."

He frantically pulled me up and hugged me tightly.

"I'm going to prove to you that I love you."

He left.

Well, that's a great way to prove it.

I sighed and heard a tapping on my window. Jack was literally floating. I gasped and opened the window.

"Jack!" I yelled reaching to pull him in. He floated away.

"Jack, you, you need to go."

"Elsa. Just." He begged.

"Please Jack. I need time to think."

THIRD PERSON POV*

Let it go

Elsa closed the curtains and sighed.

Let it go

"Elsa."

The wind blew the curtains open.

"I love you."

"You're my light."

Elsa remained silent.

You only need the light when it's burning low

"If I'm your light, then you only need me when it's dark."