6 - Relax

No ones going to take my soul away.

I don't know how long I had been out on the balcony. It was huge, able to fit an entire living room in it if they had wanted to decorate it that way. I leaned against the rail, feeling very uptight just waiting for someone to come by and push me off of it.

"There you are." Hades spoke smoothly from the door. I truly envied him, how he always kept his cool and was always in control. Hades didn't care about what anyone had to say about him and he didn't care where he was.

"Hi." I whispered weakly. I knew he could still hear me as he offered me a small smile as he approached, standing behind me. I could feel his warmth radiating off of him, letting me know he was only an inch away.

"You're so frigid. You need to relax." Hades murmured into the crook of my neck as he stood behind mee. I don't think he understood that a human just couldn't relax around so many Gods. I didn't care to relay what had happened with Persephone, sure that he already knew. I remained quiet as I stood on the balcony looking over the city I knew my mother would be in. Did she still think about me? Was she worried.

After I didn't answer him, Hades gripped my hips with his hands, pulling my body closer into his. He was a very hands on man, but to my dismay, I found myself liking it. He let out a low growl, almost purr. "Maybe if I make you come that will get you to relax."

"Hades!" I began, ready to scold him. Before I continued I gasped out as his hand found its way up my skirt, teasing pulling at my panties. He pushed his knee between my legs, parting them for himself and then suddenly he was rubbing my core through the thin fabric. "Hades..."

It came out more as a moan as I felt myself turn to jelly in his hold. One arm wrapped around my stomach, holding me to him while the other moved steadily between my legs. I found the feeling of being aroused new and strange. I had never experienced anything sexual until I had met Hades. He was only simply rubbing me through my panties but I was so sensitive and the feeling was so new to me. Hades purred into my neck, pressing kisses against it that caused me to shiver and my stomach to twist. I felt the proof of his own arousal press against my backside as he picked up his pace and began to rub into me harder.

"Hades," I moaned out his name, causing him to begin to press against my roughly. "Somebody could see..."

"I don't give a fuck." He growled animalisticly, not caring that just down the hall gathered other Gods such as himself. "We're not going anywhere until you come."

After that, suddenly my panties were pushed aside and a rough finger was plunged into me, causing me to yelp out from the sudden new feeling. This felt completely different from the simple rubbing, and as embarrassed as I was that Hades had his fingers buried inside of me, it felt too good to even try and stop. He pushed a second finger in, and I spread my legs on my own accord. I found myself pushing back against his hand as the feeling built. Soon the pressure became too much and I whimpered.

"Go ahead and come into my hand." Hades whispered as he nipped at my ear. I shook my head no, resulting in another growl from the God who added a third finger at that moment, stretching me slightly painfully and roughly jerking his fingers in and out at an alarming pace. "Come."

I suddenly found myself unraveling at his demand, releasing myself all over his hand as I groaned out. The feeling euphoric and as soon as it was over I craved to be touched again.

"We better get back." Hades smirked, releasing him and casually walking away as if he hadn't of just had his hand between my legs. I stood by myself, leaning against the rail as I gathered my thoughts and caught my breath. I was alone once more, my mind full of confusion and shame as I thought about what I had just allowed to happen. I had grew up on strong beliefs and morals by a mother who hated men and wanted nothing to do with them. If she had down where I was and what I was doing with the God of the Underworld she would have been devastated and probably disowned me. I felt so much shame and debated not going back inside for the party at all.

❁ ❁ ❁

When we finally returned to the underworld, I welcomed the cold. I barely uttered a word to Hades as we went our separate ways, still embarrassed and ashamed of what had happened earlier in the night.

I was scared. I was scared that I was losing who I had been and becoming somebody else.

I was fearing the day when I would finally lose my soul.

I was terrified that my mind continued to wander back to when I was in Hades arms.

I was ashamed that I had liked it.