Chapter 7

*Jennifer's POV*

"So... you're... gay?" Demi asked. I blushed again. "I-I don't know... I think." I replied.

"ALL PEOPLE GOING FIRST CLASS ON FLIGHT 2247 BOARD NOW" I heard somebody yell through a microphone. "Is that us?" I asked. Demi checked her ticket. "Yea we better get going." She said.

There were a couple of fans that wanted to take a picture with Demi, so we got delayed a couple minutes. She waved her fans goodbye. She turned to me and smiled. "You ready to go to Miami, the party capitol of the world?" She asked excitedly. "Hell yea!" I said. We walked off to board the plane.

We talked a little on the plane but we were both pretty tired so we fell asleep.

*Demi's POV*

I woke up the next morning and realized that Jennifer had fallen asleep on my lap. Like her head was right on my... area... I tried to move her slowly without waking her up. I saw her eyes open slowly and then she realized that her head had been laying on my lap. She blushed and apologized. "Don't be sorry. It was an accident." I said while laughing my ass off. I tried to keep a straight face but I just couldn't help it and kept laughing.

"Stop laughing at me!" She exclaimed while laughing, herself. All of the sudden the plane started to shake a little, and the seat belt sign lit up. I looked out the window and saw that we were landing. The sun was rising over the tall, shining buildings and it looked so beautiful. We felt a huge bump so I knew we had just landed. When we came to a stop, Jennifer and I got our things and left.

We got to the front of the airport, where my limo was waiting for us.

Jennifer's eyes widened. "This... This is ours?" She asked excitedly. "Haha, yes." I said and smiled. We hopped inside and made our way to the hotel.

*Jennifer's POV*

This is all so surreal. I'm sitting in a limo, with my idol and inspiration, who I was about to go on tour with. We arrived at the hotel to see that we were staying at the Ritz Carlton. I smiled to myself because I knew that Demi always stole pillows from the hotels she stays at. We got to the check in desk and the lady at the desk told Demi her room number and gave her the key. I was standing at the desk waiting for my room key, when the lady at the desk asked, "Can I help you?" I answered, " Um can I have my room number and a key please?"

Demi walked over to me and said "You're staying with me, silly." and smiled. What?!?! "Um... I am?" I asked nervously. "Haha, YES!" She exclaimed. I smiled and followed her to the room. I was so nervous. How could I stay in the same room as the most gorgeous and perfect girl in the world when I'm gay?