Chapter 12

*Demi's POV* 

Jennifer and I had been happily together for a couple weeks now. I still get lost in her eyes. She had stopped harming herself, and vowed never to do it again. I'm so proud of her. Today was the last stop for the first leg of my tour. We would take a short break for about a week and then continue on the second leg. We went to the airport to fly to LA to perform at the Staples Center. "I can't freaking wait!!" Exclaimed Jennifer. I saw a gleam in her eyes and I smiled. Awww my baby girl is so excited. Fans stopped to take pictures with me, and there was this one fan that caught my eye. She had brown hair, greenish brown eyes, and naturally tan skin. My mouth dropped open but Jen was looking so I quickly shut it. I had to stop gawking at other girls. Jennifer was always going to be my favorite. The fan asked to take a picture with me shyly. "Ok, hun" "Um... Demi" "yes baby girl" "could you um" "don't be shy just spit it out" "could you kiss my cheek for the picture" she asked while looking down and blushing. "No problem" I looked over at Jen to see her glaring at me. I shrugged and mouthed sorry. She took out her iPhone and I leaned forward and kissed her right on her cheek. I had to stay there for a little longer so she could get the picture. I didn't mind though, her cheek was super soft. I wonder if she moisturizes... DEMI OMFG SNAP OUT OF IT!! She finally took the photo after what seemed like forever. "Thank you for saving me, Demi. You are my sunshine. I don't want my sunshine to go away so please be safe and I want you to know that I really love you." She told me, smiling. "Aww no problem... Um" "Gabriella" "no problem Gabriella! I love you too c'mere!" I smiled and pulled her into a hug. I felt her hands travel down to my ass and I jumped. I pulled away, and looked at her in confusion "um, ok I really should get going now I have to catch my flight." I walked over to Jennifer, who was looked like she was about to burst from her anger.  

"Haha don't worry you don't have to be jealous baby you're the only girl that I want" I said. She seemed to have lighten up and become less stressed. "Thank you, I'm sorry for acting a bit jealous. I mean I guess nobody can resist you you're just too damn sexy." She said and winked. My insides melted. We walked over to our gate when they were already boarding. We were first class so we got to board first. We sat down and didn't say another word for the rest of the flight. It was about 4 hours to get to LA. We were pretty much just watching movies. When we landed, I told Jen I had to go to the bathroom and she waited outside for me while I peed. When I was done, I put my hand in my back pocket and felt a little piece of paper. WTF. I took out the crumpled paper and unfolded it. "987-654-6543 call me ;) xo gabriella" SHIT. That's why she was touching my ass. A part of me felt happy, but the other part felt guilty. I love Jennifer, why would I want to even say a word to this girl? I put the paper back into my back pocket and smiled at Jennifer when I walked out. "C'mon" I said as we made our way to the limo that was taking us to the Ritz.

We arrived and checked in. I started to figure out what I was going to wear for the Staples Center tonight. I rummaged through my luggage (A/N: that rhymed kind of hehe) and spotted my favorite outfit from Topshop. It was a white shirt with a black blazer and black leggings. I smiled.

*Jennifer's POV* 

I looked over and saw Demi pulling out an outfit from her bag. She smiled and started taking off her shirt. I was gawking as I saw her beautiful curves and her big boobs. JENNIFER TAKE YOUR EYES AWAY YOU PERVERT!!! I couldn't seem to take my eyes away when she started taking off her pants. She turned and saw me staring. She smiled and said "Like what you see?" And winked. FUCK DONT DO THIS TO ME DEMETRIA. "What am I doing to you, Jen?" She asked with a smirk on her face. DID I SERIOUSLY JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD OMFG FML. "Jennifer, I'm going to take a shower. If you want to join me, you can come right in." She said and winked again. WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THIS DAMN WINKING OMFG. She started walking towards me, FUCK.

*No one's POV (Third Person)

Demi decided she's going to have a little fun with Jen. I started walking towards her and I leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. And then I kissed her more passionately and pushed her onto the bed.

-Time Lapse I don't like writing smut sorry-

"How's that for a first time?" I asked with a wink. "Fucking amazing" she said, still out of breath. "Well we should go take a shower." I said and smiled while I watch her eyes grow wide. Wow this day was going to be the best of my life.