Chapter 10

*Demi's POV*

I opened my eyes and yawned. I saw Jennifer sleeping peacefully with my arms wrapped around her. I smiled to myself. So yesterday was real. I wasn't dreaming. I slowly got out of bed without waking her and left to go downstairs.I went to the breakfast buffet and grabbed a couple of blueberry muffins and I got two coffees. I also brought up miniature cereal boxes. I skipped happily over to the elevator when I felt arms wrap around me aggressively. My food and coffee fell everywhere. I struggled and tried to escape the arms but they didn't let go. "LET ME GO!!" I screamed, still not knowing who this person was. I was crying now and this mystery person put his hand over my mouth and took me out of the hotel, to a dark alley in the back.

*Jennifer's POV*

I opened my eyes as I stretched. I hate mornings so much. I looked next to me and saw that Demi was gone. Did yesterday really happen? Where did she go? I went downstairs to look for her. As I walked out of the elevator, I saw two coffees on the floor along with some cereal boxes and muffins. The coffees were spilling all over the floor. They must have been dropped. I read something on the cup that caught my eye.

It was a Starbucks cup, and Demi's name was written on one of them and my name written on the other. Aww, she came down to get us breakfast. "Jennifer what are you even saying" I thought to myself, "Demi is missing and you're only thinking about how she got you breakfast?" I walked away and asked around I they'd seen Demi. I came across a tall elderly man. I looked up and asked him "Have you seen a blonde, about 5 foot 7 and one leg shorter than the other?" He looked down at me and said "Actually, yes. I saw a girl by the elevator over there. She was grabbed by some hispanic-looking guy and taken out of the hotel." WHAT?? SHE WAS KIDNAPPED??

"Do you happen to know where he took her?" I asked worriedly. "I saw him go around back to the alley" Oh no. He took her to an alley. This can't be any good.

*Demi's POV*

"LET GO OF ME!" I cried. "Calm down, hermosa." I heard a very familiar voice say. "WILMER??" I asked, still not able to see his face. He let go of me but still held on to my hands, so I wouldn't run away. I was able to turn around and saw Wilmer standing there with a slight smirk on his face. "W-Why did you take me back here??" I asked nervously. His slight smirk became a goofy smile. "I thought since you cancelled our date, we could have a little fun." He said, grinning. It took a little bit to let the words sink in.

"I'm NOT having sex with you, Wilmer!!" I screamed. "Well, why not? I thought we were dating? Don't you want to have sex with me?" He asked. "I'm seeing someone else Wilmer!! I was never dating you!! I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression!" I yelled. His smile grew wider as he said. "We're going to have sex whether you like it or not, chica." Oh no. Wilmer was trying to rape me? I struggled to get out of his hands, but he had so much strength and I was too weak.

Suddenly I saw a flash in front of me and I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. He had hit me. I looked up at him to see his amused face had been replaced by an angered one. He put his hands around my waist and held on tight. He crashed his lips against mine. I didn't kiss back, because I hated him and I loved Jennifer. But he started to dig his nails into my skin, so I let him have full access to my mouth. His tongue collided with mine as his hands traveled down my hips. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it. I let out a gasp and I heard a chuckle come from his mouth.

He started to rub my thighs and made his way up to my centre. "Wilmer, stop" I let out, hoping he would obey. He didn't listen though, and continued what he was doing. I struggled to get out of his grip as I heard a door slam.

*Jennifer's POV*

I opened the door leading to the back alleyway and widened my eyes at the sight. I ran out and slammed the door. Demi turned around and looked at me with pleading eyes. "Jennifer please help me." She asked. Wilmer looked up at me, angrily. He pushed Demi to the ground as she continued to cry. He started walking towards me and I felt a sudden pain on my face. He pushed me to the ground and continued to hit me. He was on his knees, sitting over me, while he punched me. I heard the door open and someone yelled, "FREEZE. PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM AND GET ON THE FLOOR." Wilmer obeyed and got off of me. Tears were running down my face and I was sobbing. I looked over at Demi, who was looking at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry" she mouthed. I shook my head, telling her that it wasn't her fault. I looked over at Wilmer to see the police putting handcuffs around him.

My eyes were starting to close as I drifted to a deep sleep. Before I fell asleep, I felt a pair of arms lift me up and carry me to safety.

A/N:

Ohhhh shit just went down, aha. Vote, share, and comment. I hoped you enjoyed it :)