Chapter 11

*Jennifer's POV*

I woke up in a hospital room. I took a look around and my eyes got caught on something... DEMI FREAKING LOVATO!!!

"OMFG DEMI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CAN I PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN ACTUALLY LOVATIC" I practically yelled. Demi looked at me and laughed. I was in shock but I was still confused. "Why are you laughing don't fans always ask for a pic with you?" I asked. She stopped laughing and her face had a hurt look on it. "You.. You don't remember me?" She asked quietly. OF COURSE I REMEMBER HER SHE IS MY FREAKING IDOL. "I DO REMEMBER YOU AS I TOLD YOU IM A HUGE LOVATIC AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" I said. She started to cry as a doctor entered the room. "I'm sorry Ms. Lovato she still has a bit of amnesia." He told Demi. What?

She nodded and exited the room. The doctor walked towards me and asked "So, what do you remember?" "Well, the last thing I remember is my parents telling me I was going to go on tour with Demi and... OMFG THAT'S WHY SHE IS SO SAD I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOING ON TOUR WITH HER BUT LYING ON A FUCKING HOSPITAL BED... Excuse my language, Doctor." I said. The doctor crinkled his nose and said "Jennifer, I'm sorry to tell you this but what you remembered was months ago... you're going to have to wait a while to get your full memory back. But for now, you are able to leave the hospital since you are awake and healthy." He said, while I tried to let the words sink in. "What?!" I asked. "I'm sorry, Jennifer." The doctor said as he left the room. I forgot months of memories?

*Demi's POV*

*2 hours later*

I sat down on my bed in the hotel room and rested me head on my hands. Will Jennifer remember that she loves me? If she does how long will it take? Will she not remember about us for years? Or will it just take a couple of days? I heard the door open and saw Jennifer walk in. "I know it might take me a little while to remember but we'll just continue with our lives for now." She said while taking a seat next to me. "Ok." I slipped out."I'm going to go take a shower, ok?" She said. When I nodded she grabbed her towel and headed in. I heard the shower turn on and she started to sing.

All along it was a fever

A cold sweat hot-headed believer

I threw my hands in the air

Said "Show me something,"

He said

"If you dare come a little closer."

Round and around

and around and around

we go

Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know.

Not really sure how to feel about it.

Something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I can't live without you.

It takes me all the way.

I want you to stay

I love this song. She sounds absolutely flawless while singing it. I decided to join in on the second verse.

It's not much of a life you're living

It's not just something you take

It's given

Round and around

and around and around

we go

Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know.

Not really sure how to feel about it.

Something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I can't live without you.

It takes me all the way.

I want you to stay.

I heard the shower turn off. Jennifer walked out in only a towel wrapped around her body. My jaw dropped open. I closed it before she could notice. She walked towards me and sat down. "Sing with me." She demanded. I nodded and we began to sing in perfect harmony.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, the reason I hold on

Ooh, ooh, ooh, 'cause I need this hole gone

Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving

'Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving.

Not really sure how to feel about it.

Something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I can't live without you.

It takes me all the way.

I want you to stay, stay.

I want you to stay, oh."

We ended and smiled at each other.

*Jennifer's POV*

I thought of the craziest thing. And I couldn't stop myself from doing it. "Demi, can I try something?" I asked quietly. "'Sure, Jen. What is it?" She asked. "This." I said as I leaned in and kissed her. My stomached turned upside down and she started kissing back. My mouth was exploding with sparks. Suddenly I had a flashback.

I was sitting down on my bed in tears. Demi walked in and saw me crying. "I just came back because I forgot my purse. Um... I'm sorry." She said. "What's there to be sorry about?" I said wiping my tears away and putting on a fake smile. "I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry about telling you I didn't like your singing when you have the most incredible voice that I've ever heard in my life. I'm sorry about causing you to harm yourself when you're flawless and shouldn't be inflicting pain on yourself. I'm sorry about kissing you and and leaving you alone to go on a date with a guy I don't even like. I'm sorry about pretending that I don't love you!" She cried. I let her words sink in and my insides filled with butterflies and my heart rate was 4x its normal rate. I looked into Demi's eyes with a real smile on my face. "You... you love me?" I asked and walked up to her. "Yes. I love you, Jen." She said softly while moving a piece of my hair behind my ear. Sparks flew at her touch. "I love you, too, Demi." I said as I placed my lips on hers. It felt electrifying and I couldn't stop smiling after I pulled away. "I guess this means you're canceling that date with Wilmer?" I asked while laughing a bit. "I guess so." She smiled.

End of flashback.

I was laying down with Demi leaning over me. "You just blacked out, Jen" She said. "Demi, I remember." I said. Her eyes lit up and became wide when she looked at me. "You do?" She asked with a bright smile on her face. "I love you, Demi. I'm in love with you." I said, smiling. She couldn't get any happier. "I love you, too, Jen." She said and kissed me this time. Even if she kissed me 1,000 times, the butterflies in my stomach and the sparks that fly will never fade. I will always love her, she will love me. And I want it to stay that way.