chapter 9

Day 2:-

Nandani outfit on top.....

Location:- oberio mansion.......

Arya:- hello ladies....and gentleman.....gud morning.....

Am and ad:- gud morning....

Abhi:- morning....

N:- morning.... Morning.... Arya....

Arya:- chalo let's leave......

Abhi:- baby doll plz today no tamasha....plz

N:- I'll not do anything.......if they start its not my mistake then.....

Abhi:- OK....

Location:- college canteen....

A:- aaj tho I'll let them know with whom they messed up with.....

Fab3 comes and sits.....

A:- guys I'll be back......

She goes n walks up to the waiter and says something.....

A:- u know na I always want my work to be done.....

Waiter:- yes ma'am.....

She goes n sits back with fab3....

Navya enters.....

Na POV:- cabir ne kaha hai na vo aaj main karthi hu......

She starts moving towards the counter.....when a waiter dashed into her......

Waiter:- sorry ma'am.....

Na:- its OK.....

Waiter sees alya....n she gives him a gud work sign.....

As soon as Navya steps ahead..... And she falls......

But...... Before she touches the ground...... She was caught by someone.......

Our very own Nandani......

Seeing Navya fall fab4 starts laughing....

Navya gets humiliated..... She thinks of leaving but her leg doesn't support her.......Nandani helps her to sit on a nearby chair.....

Nandani sees fab4 giggling......

She then notices that Alta has a grin over her face indicating..... That she has done this......

Nandani starts moving towards fab4....

Seeing her come cabir and druv shut their mouth......while mukti also controls......

N:- wat the hell do u think of urself ......u bimbo.....

A:- wat!!!!! U called me a bimbo!!!!!!

N:- yes I called u a B.I.M.B.O.......bimbo.....

A:- how dare u......

N:- how the bloody dare u......do such a act.....

Meanwhile manik comes there and sees Nandani and alya screaming at each other......

M:- wat the hell u both are doing????

A:- y r u shouting on me???? Shout on her bloody dumbo.....

N:- I bloody dumbo??? U should be the one.....bloody loser.....

M:- shut up.....miss. Whatever...... Wat is ur problem????? Huh????

N:- wat is my problem???? Ask ur group bimbo.....

Manik gets shocked......

M:- wat.....wat is wrong with you......

N:- she has done such a low act.....

She was cutoff by manik......

M:- whatever she has done I don't care......but u deserve it.....

N:- oh really.....wait.....

Till this time almost whole college was present there to see the world war 3 live......

Nandani goes near Navya bends down and picks up ice cubes which were lying on the ground..... N goes near manik......

She catches hold of manik shirt and puts the ice cubes in his shirt.....

N:- serves u......

Whereas manik starts dancing and bouncing trying to remove them.......

Cabir to druv:- Yaar she is something.....

Druv:- am shocked cabir plz call the ambulance......

Cabir:- me2

Alya gets angry n walks towards Nandani holding a full noodles bowl.....Navya sees this n puts her gud leg forward......

Alya trips over navya's foot and the bowl lands on her head only......seeing this Navya bursts into laughter.......n seeing her laugh rest all also see Alya lying in the ground with noodles on her head......

Seeing this mukti gets angry n takes juice and throws in Navya.....

Navya gets angry and picks up cake n throws which lands on druv faces.....

Cabir bursts out seeing druv.....druv gets angry and throws rice......which by mistakenly lands on mukti.....

Mukti pics ups ice cream *black current*.......n throws which lands on Nandani spoiling her white top......

Druv:- shit.....abh gaye......

She takes green chutni n throws which lands on cabir......

Cabir takes custard and throws which lands on manik......and so on...the fight continues........

On the other side........Abhi is walking down to his cabin.........when he hears.....students...... Shouting......

Student:- hey guys there's a world war going on in canteen come fast.......

Another one:- btw whom?????

Student:- Arre fab5 and that Punch girl with her frnd

Another student:- then wat r we waiting for let's goooo.......

Listening to thus Abhi.....throws his books in his cabin and rushes towards....... Canteen......

The sight in front of him was enough to drain his blood off.......

The whole canteen is messed up.....with food n water.....and not only that......but the chairs n tables are some are broken while the rest are turned upside down........

And the best site in front of him was enough to give him a heart attack......

Alya mukti cabir totally covered in food while........

The manik malhotra.......dancing and jumping around the place trying to remove something........

N the best was his baby doll holding a chair up to just smash it on druv whose lying on the ground.......

Abhi:- wat the hell is this.......its a college....... N wat r u guys doing?????

He shouts on top of his office just to scare the shit out of everyone......

Abhi:- All 7 of you in trustee's cabin......now......get urself cleaned up......n in the cabin in 15min.......

He storms of towards arya cabin......

Wat do u guys think will happen in trustee's cabin?????any guesses????