chapter 88

⚠Caution ⚠

Contains 14+ content.

A high romantic dose.

Hope you all like it.

And please do read my bio and let me know how's it written!!? Thank you GM and 🐍 for helping me out. With everything. 😘
************************************

It's the month.

The most beautiful month of the year.

And also the most romantic weather in new York.

And in this weather there were lovebirds who were lost in their some last few hrs of lovey dovey moments.

Last few hrs of being together.

Its soon going to be time for separation,
Not in the negative way though but in the positive way,
Coz they are hiding.
Not themselves but their relationship.

Not that they are not ready to declare yet but it's just that they think it's not the right time.

The couple is none other than daina and Arya.

They both are sitting in the balcony with daina in arya's lap and both were having hot coffee in a single cup as they knew sharing increases love and both were enjoying each others company silently with no words spoken.

It's almost 7:30 in the evening when suddenly there is a beep sound in arya cell phone.

And that grabbed both the lovebirds attention.

He checked his phone and gets a little smile on his lips and he back hugged her with his chin on her shoulders and eyes closed.

Diana leaned back against his muscular chest and with one hand started caressing his hair.

Daina :- baby?

Arya :- Hmm

Daina :- What was that?

Arya :- Can I ask you something?

Daina :- You never need my permission.

Arya lifted Diana and made her sit in his chair and he kneeled Infront of her.

Daina on the other hand was sitting on the chair with legs crossed and keeping her hands on her thigh waiting patiently.

He bowed his head a little and extended his hand with a smile lingering on his face and eyes shinning with love and adoration.

Arya :- Will you give me some of your precious time? So that I can make my queen feel How precious she is for me. Will you my queen like to come on a dinner Date with her king?

Daina was awestruck with his such a sweet gesture and she kept her hand in his and in an instant move she pulled him in her arms and hugged him tight.

Daina :-Yes of course I will! I will be your date you idiot.

Arya :- Go and get ready baby.

With that arya picked her up in the same position while daina wrapped her legs around her waist and her hands in his hairs.

Arya took her to their room and he made her stand properly in front of her cupboard and walked to the bathroom.

After freshening up arya walked inside the room only to be awestruck by his queen's beauty.

The scene in front of him was daina standing in front of the mirror her back was facing him. She was a bit bend keeping her leg on the stool in front of the mirror and was wearing her heels.