chapter 82

Any paranormal lovers?

Any bad boy series lovers?

Anyone interested?

Go check out my new book!

*********************************************************

Note:- some serious cursing is going to happen! If not comfortable stay away! I already warned you don't ya dare bash me later! .

All were waiting outside in shock

When the doctor suddenly came out!

Mrs. Oberio:- *rushing towards the doctor* doctor how is my son? Is he out of danger?

Doctor:- Mrs. Oberio please stay calm your son is in a very critical condition he has lost a lot of blood. And we need immediate blood donors. Is anyone of you have matching blood group with the patient?

Nandani somehow with the help of Arya stood up weakly.

N:- my blood matches doctor.

Doc:- you need to sign some papers

Nandani just nodded in a yes and the nurse came with some papers to sign.

As soon as nandani signed them the papers were given to mrs.oberio

Doc:- please follow me ma'am.

Nandani followed the doctor inside the operation theatre.

Arya on other hand was feeling guilty of whatever is happening!!

D:- h-how did this all happen? The n-news?

Arya:- you see the jacket am wearing?

All of them nod.

Arya:- my cu- I mean nandani gifted us both the same jackets!

Just as he was about to say more a nurse came and handed abhi's blood stained clothes to Arya.

The others nodded to continue including Mr. And Mrs. Oberio.

Arya:- nandani came to pick me up then during the evening time I had to give some files to my pa in the office so I decided to go but just as I sat in the car abhi came running and said he'd go as he also had to give some fi- *Mrs. Oberio clears throat* I mean he had to also deliver some things and my office would be on his way. So he said he would give the file on the way. And I accepted as even I wanted to spend some time with my ba- *Mr. Oberio clears throat* nandani. And after a few hours we started getting bad vibes and even abhi's phone was not reachable that's when the news flashed. So hence the media doesn't know that it's not me but abhi. And this all happened because of me! Am at fault bloody I am. *He yells and bangs his fist on the wall*

Mr. Oberio:- no son you are not at fault please don't blame yourself.

Arya:- but dad if I had gone then abhi would have been here in my place with his sister!