chapter 85 (filler chapter)

5months later...

Everything was pretty back to normal.

Diana went back to London around 1 month back after making sure that abhi was fine.

Nandani was a lot depressed in the past months so she was sent away with Diana to get some good brain transformation aka to get a break.

Abhi was totally back to normal. No more scars no more injuries.

Nandani and Navya and fab5 didn't attend any College in past 5 months.

Nandani's and navya and occasionally fab5's studies were taken care by Arya, Diana, armaan and Maddy and also occasionally by abhi.

Yes you heard it right armaan was here till 15 days back.

Now nandani was with armaan in Australia.

He came to Mumbai after a week of the accident news.

Fab5 also completed and released two more new albums that means like a straight 8 brand new fresh happy songs.

Fab5 and navni (Navya + nandani) had their first year exams till last to last month.

It's their holiday time and everyone were out of town.

Cabir and Navya were on a holiday with druv and Alya at lonavala out house.

Manik was in Mangalore with his dear amms!

Mukti was here at the oberio mansion with abhi.

Lately Arya had been too busy handling his work as well as abhi's work.

He leaves early in the morning and comes back late at night.

Maddy too had a very packed schedule.

Abhi was totally on bed rest for 4months.

It was just a month now that abhi was walking and doing his works by himself.

Abhi was in a pretty bad state. He also needed a help in having a bath and dressing. Including eating or using a washroom.

In these 5 months a lot changed.

Mukti navya and nandani got pretty close. And not only that but even everyone except abhi knew mukti's feelings towards abhi.

Arya somehow was hostile about the relationship of mukti loving abhi but somehow later on after a lot of explaining from nandani and promising from fab5 and specifically mukti he agreed.

Alya on the other hand turned out responsible and very understanding.

There was now a new Alya. The old Alya was no where to be seen after the hospital scene.

Fab5 were back to normal with no misunderstanding or any kind of hatered.

But yes there was one thing that whole fab5 is still curious to know.

The relationship between nandani and aryaman.

Somehow everything fell into its own places but there was only thing left that fab5 and Navya couldn't understand.

Nandani was pretty back to herself.

She would be back to India mostly in two more weeks.

Seeing abhi heal off completely and mukti taking care of abhi

Arya decided that now he could go on his meeting trip to Australia and while returning back he can bring his cupcake with him.

Mr. And Mrs oberio were still at the mansion keeping an eye on everything and everyone.

They too accepted mukti whole heartedly but they just wanted to wait for the right moment to declare it out.

But there was something off about manik's behaviour.

He was behaving as if he was lost somewhere deep and hard.

He was successfully ignoring nandani totally creating a huge confusion and a question on his sudden change of behaviour.

But then again everyone brushed it off as they thought that he's just getting emotional thinking of his star!

A very small chapter!

It's just a filler chapter!

Next chapter will be updated by next week.