chapter 69

Written by renuka304

In the morning sunrays directly fell on nandini's face disturbing her sleep. 'Abhi ye parda daalo na' she mumbled hiding her face in manik's stomach thinking it to be her teddy bear.

Getting no response or action nandini finally opened her eyes n realised that abhi was at panchgani n she was in her flat.

She got up n straightened herself and the next thing she saw gave her a shock. The monkey malhotra was sleeping in her room n she NANDINI had slept hugging him. It was then that the last night's events came flashing in her mind.

She remembered how manik had quitened her n without asking any questions about her panic attack had put her to sleep. She realised that he must not have been able to get up after putting her to sleep n so he must have spent the entire night sleeping in the sitting position.

She suddenly felt guilty that manik could not sleep properly. She decided to straighten him so that he could sleep peacefully but it was manik malhotra..how could she a dainty girl move a giant n that too in his sleep.

Feeling him being moved manik slowly opened his eyes and the scene he saw bought a smile to his face. nandini was silently praying to her ayyappa,'Please iss giant ko seedha sulane me help karo, kitna heavy hai ye..par bechara raat bhar mere liye aise soya..i feel so bad'.

'Kise hilana hai??' manik asked slowly making nandini jump.

't..tu..tum so rahe the na??' she asked.

'Actually koi mujhe bade pyaar se gaali dekar hilane ki koshish kar raha tha..toh u know i woke up' he said chuckling.

'Idiot' she said lightly hitting his hand.

Soon both of them got up n straightened themselves. Suddenly it became awkward. To get away manik said,'Mai jaata hu wapas room me..cabir uthta hi hoga..fresh hoke milte hai'.

'Haa sure breakfast pe milte hai' she said.

'Waise breakfast ke liye omlettes banaoge?? Eggs hai fridge me.' nandini asked just as manik was about to go.

Manik remembered that he had seen cabir in an apron the last night n then it struck him that probably nandini could'nt cook so he agreed to make the breakfast.

After an hour manik came to the kitchen to see nandini sipping juice.

'Good morning mr.chef' she said when she saw manik coming.

Manik just rolled his eyes and took the apron. He started breaking the egg while nandini observed him carefully. Soon enough the kitchen was filled the the aroma of the omlette.

'Cabir kaha hai' she asked casullay as manik flipped the omlette on the pan.

'So rahe hai janab..it's a saturday today..n maharaj ka rule hai..saturday not to wake before noon' he said. Nandini just giggled at the adjectives manik used for cabir.

Soon both sat at the table for breakfast.

'Yummyyyy' said nandini taking a bite. 'This is so tasty' she said.

'Thankyou' manik relpied.

'Waise since you don't know how to cook..who cooks everyday??' he asked.

Taken aback nandini fumbled saying,'W..wo yaha order..order kar leti hu'

'Woah..roz bahar ka khana' manik was surprised.

'Nai..mera matlab haa isiliye toh..cabir yaha aaya hai toh i'm trying to learn basic cooking skills' she replied.