Epilogue

Thanks prats for helping me out and writing this wonderful engagement ceremony.

There is hustle bustle all over the area as it is the engagement venue of two lovers, arya and his 10 years long girlfriend Diana.

They were getting ready for their special day separately but arya desperately wanted to meet her before the engagement ceremony.

So he went to open his room door but he couldn't do it as it was locked from outside.

"hello who is there outside? Open the door its jammed" he shouted hoping that anyone will listen to him but to his dismay no one came to his rescue.

"this is not fair I am getting married to my love after this many years and now someone wants me to get away from her not fair" he spoke to himself but he was loud and his voice reached outside the door making the people present there giggle.

"no one will stop your engagement bhai" arya heard abhi voice and he immediately smiled thinking he will help him in meeting Diana.

"abhi please bro open the door" he spoke and abhi giggled so did the people beside him who are none other than manik, cabir, druv and armaan.

"I didn't lock the door simply to open it" abhi spoke making arya confused.

"why the hell did you lock it?" arya asked him and abhi smiled sheepishly.

"being in the same house you have successfully and stealthily maintained your relationship and you expect me to be silent during this engagement when I clearly knew that you will try to meet her" he spoke and arya banged the door in frustration.

"you idiots open the door now" he spoke but all laughed making him more frustrated.

After what seemed like two long painful hours, the door of arya's room opened and he came out like an angry hulk ready to pounce on abhi for locking him in the room.

But to his surprise he didn't find abhi there but instead he found his beautiful cupcake standing there with an angelic smile on her face.

"cupcake where is that idiot?' he asked her with an angry look and his cupcake just smiled and interlocked her hands in his forearms.

"why to worry about bhai when Diana is waiting for you" she spoke and listening to his queen's name he smiled and nodded his head.

They both reached the venue hall which is beautifully decorated with roses and other flowers.

He saw Diana already standing on the stage and he looked confused because he should be the one reaching the stage first.

"why did she come before me?" he asked nandini bending down a little.

"Because we want your engagement to be different" she spoke and she walked fast without giving him a chance to speak. Arya's eyes then fell on Diana who is looking not less than angel in her long red dress. He looked at her from top to bottom with his wide open and this made her blush.

Even he is looking handsome in his golden color sherwani.

"don't look at her like that she is yours only" abhi shouted from behind of Diana making all the guests in the hall laugh at them and arya glared at abhi.

"I will see you later" he spoke to abhi when he came on to the stage and stood beside Diana.

"You are looking gorgeous" he spoke bending to her ear region and immediately kissed on her ear without letting anyone know it, making her blush.

"Ok now time to exchange the rings" arya's mother spoke and nandini came and stood beside arya while manik stood beside Diana in the place of her brother.

Diana had tears in her eyes and she smiled at him to which he gave her a wide smile.

Nandini gave ring to arya who smiled taking it, he then held Diana left hand and slid the ring on her ring finger.

He then moved closer to Diana and kissed her forehead making all giving him a mischievous looks.

Then manik gave ring to Diana who smiled again and she looked towards arya and before she could ask for his hand he kept his hand forward and all laughed at his eagerness.

Diana blushed and slid the ring in his right hand ring finger.

On the other hand, Manik slowly intertwined his hand with Nandani all the while looking at her fondly. He smiled at her and then leaned down towards her ear whispering, "Meet me in the garden at 10pm. I have something very important to tell." She replied him with a nod. 

Cabir and Kavya were quite happy with themselves and were busy looking at other people. They saw Druv and Alya shyly holding hands, Armaan back hugging Ishaani. That wasn't as weird as Armaan stroking Ishaani's stomach.  Turning their heads towards the right, they saw Mukti throwing flowers on Abhi rather than Arya and Diana. Cabir looked at Navya and they just giggled quietly. 

Just then Abhi received a call from an unknown number. But for some reason it seemed that Abhi knew that number. He quickly excused himself from Mukti and he stepped out away from the crowd to attend the call.  

Time skip: 9:55pm

As the newly engaged couple were entertaining everyone, Nandani took this chance to sneek out. It was no surprise that she had butterflies in her stomach after all Manik is probably going to confess to her. She giggled at that thought and walked faster towards the end of the back garden. 

Time skip: 10:30pm 

 "Have you guys seen Abhi and babydoll anywhere?" Arya suddenly asked when he noticed his two favourite people missing. 

"Abhi said he had to take an important call." Replied Mukti. "Wasn't that like 1hr back?" Cabir questioned back. 

"A call for 1hr?" Diana said aloud wondering what exactly is that call. Just as she questioned this it seems to have bought everyone's attention towards the missing people. 

"Have you guys seen Manik anywhere?" Alya asked coming running in with Manik's mobile in her hand. "No probably he might be somewhere around?" Druv said unsure. 

 "What about Nandani?" Navya questioned this time. To that, Alya replied, "I saw her going towards the back garden around half an hour back. She looked all smiley and excited." 

"Manik was supposed to be confessing his love for Nandani today. Perhaps they are together?" Ishaani voiced out her thought. To which almost all of them had their jaws touching the grounds. "Ok this was very unexpected. You are kidding right?" Cabir laughed nervously. 

"But again who confesses for more than half an hour?" Arya spoke out, "I'd say we all hunt where they are. I suddenly have a very bad feeling."

They immediately split into groups and stared hunting the whole area in hopes to find the three. 

Just when they all gathered back in the living room with disappointed and worried faces, they heard Nandani screaming Manik's name. They all immediately rushed to the scene to see Nandani looking pissed and Manik with his head down ashamed.

Just when they were about to question, Abhi walked in with a pale face. As of he has seen a ghost.