The Actual Reason

So, I would have already posted this chappie, if Wattpad didn't delete it for 3 times! Can you believe?!
As I said before, this story will be short. So I'm jumping into the actual plot now.
Picture:- Varun Dhawan as Rohan Nanda.
Howdy! Enjoy!
____________________________________
(Rohan's POV)

"Abhi, did you like Shanaya?"

Currently we were sitting in our college cafeteria. No, we were not bunking. It was lunch time. My other friends wanted me to hang out with them but I wanted to spend time with my best friend, seeing that he never bunked classes and I was never there in any of those stupid lectures.

Abhi was scribbling something on his copy. I peeked at it and saw a crazy math equation which was not at least within my reach of understanding. Abhi was studying Physics Honors where I was studying Accountancy. St.Maries was one of the most expensive and highest ranking colleges in Mumbai. Of course, worthless students like me were there because of their parents' money and talented students like Abhi was studying there with scholarship.

"Oi Abhi, did you like Shanaya?" I again poked his side but he was so concentrated in his goddamn of a math equation, he even did not spare a single glance at me. I narrowed my eyes.

"Abhi? Abhi! ABHIMANYU!"

This time Abhi put his pen down, folded his arms on his chest, left an exasperated sigh and looked at me with a scowl on his face. I grinned at him triumphantly.

"Did you like Shanaya?" I asked him hopefully. He gave me a flat look and was going to take his pen, I obstructed him.

"I want to tell you something."

Ever since Abhi and Shanaya met, I could say that those two did not get along well. I was really very upset when Shanaya called Abhi mute. Of course it was tough for them to become friends seeing where Shanaya was a social butterfly there Abhi rarely talked, but Shanaya promised me that she would make Abhi talk to her. But now whenever I mention him to her, she snickered. Abhi asked me that how she was for twice, but then it was like she never existed.

And it was taking a toll on me. Abhi and Shanaya both were the two most important persons in my life. And if they were not in good terms, then gradually it would become impossible for me to make everything perfect between them. So whatever I had to do, I had to do it quickly.

That's why I came up with a perfect plan.

"I was thinking about watching a movie an-"

"Piss off." Abhi said in a flat tone and concentrated in his stupid math equation.

My plan was to take both Abhi and Shanaya out, so that Shanaya could see the fun side of Abhi. But Abhi even did not listen to me on the first place. I frowned. Abhi was giving that stupid math equation much more attention that me, which was not acceptable.

"Abhimanyu Singh! You will go to watch a movie with me, Shanaya and Shreyan. And that's final!"

Abhi again put his pen down and looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, Shanaya is going. And you too are going." Abhi sighed and shook his head.

"Why?"

"Work."