Author's Note

(You guys have to read this! It's a must read!)

Okay, so once and for all, I'm going to clear it. "Saving His Life" is NOT a Student Of The Year fanfiction. This story has nothing to do with the movie. People who have read the full story, know that very well. I just took the characters' names because I genuinely liked those names and didn't change the cast because it suited the plot. I'm absolutely not shipping the actors of the two main male leads. The characters love each other, that doesn't mean I'm shipping the actors themselves. It's like people who act as gay/normal people; the characters they portray fall in love, not the actors. I'm tired of some people being judgmental without actually reading the story and I was seriously considering taking it down but at the last moment decided against it because seeing the amount of reads, votes and comments, some of you seriously like it. And I actually LOVE writing Mending His Broken Heart and don't want to drop the story in middle.

I should've put this author's note at the start of the story but when I started writing this story, I didn't think people would read it. But now, I don't wanna just insert an author's note in the start of the story, so I just updated it here.

And thank you to all those who thought this story was worth their time and gave it a shot. Thank you very much!