The Accident

I'm really sorry for not updating. I'm hella busy for my college admission. And I'm not going to update Stay By My Side till the last chapter I posted, get some reads. It sometimes really saddens me to wait for read.
Chapter dedicated to @1DAroundTheWorld
Alia Bhatt as Shanaya Sighania
Howdy! Enjoy!
____________________________________
(Abhi's POV)

I felt nauseous when I woke up today. I was feeling extremely dizzy and felt like throwing up. The moment I woke up, all the things that happened yesterday, hit me like a tide. Going out to watch movie, Shreyan, Shanaya's conspiracy about killing Rohan and taking the Nanda Industries - everything. I sighed while yawning and when I arched my back, I gasped in pain.

Yesterday after coming home, I sneekily went inside my room and cleaned my back and threw the shirt away. Or else my mom would have freaked out to see a bloody torn shirt. My back stung badly but still a smile crept on my lips.

They were the marks given by Rohan. And I did not give a shit if they hurt.

I looked at the wall clock. 5:45 am. I felt really tired, due to physical pain and mental anxiety but I needed to get out of bed and go to work so that at the end of the month, I could bring something for my parents to eat.

At 6:30am, I ended up going to Friendship Café, the place which always had managed to calm my nerves down. People who used to do morning walk or jogging, liked to stop here and eat something. Even many people and students stopped here before going office or schools, colleges and universities.

I had an extra key because I used to come first and open the café. I cleaned the café at first and before I could even finish cleaning, people came in and started ordering. I took their order and started serving them.

I was doing extra works today to keep my mind away from things. But it was no help. Even the aching pain in my back wasn't helping. There was only one thing I was thinking and that was to tell Rohan the truth.

But how? What would I tell him? I could not just go and tell him that his girlfriend was planning to kill him and took away his father's company. He would never believe me. And I did not have anything to prove myself right. All I did was listening to Shanaya's conversation with that bald headed bearded man. And if somehow Rohan asks anything about it to Shanaya, then the consequences would be worst. They would know that Rohan was suspecting Shanaya and the far I knew girls, they were excellent in drama. She would dramatically prove herself innocent, she would cry her heart out to him telling him that she loved him with all her heart and knowing him, he would of course give into her.

But if somehow Shanaya gets Rohan to suspect me then that would be the end. That girl had Rohan wrapped around her little finger and if under her trance, Rohan starts believing that I wanted him to end his relationship with Shanaya and that's why I was blaming her, it would break his heart. Rohan trusted me with all his soul. That was his strength along with his weakness. Shanaya was a very clever girl and she would never let go of such a golden opportunity.

Then what should I do? Tell Rohan and take the risk or wait for Shanaya to take her first step? But if her first step happens to be too much? What if it's already too late?

"Breath Abhi, breath." I heard Uncle Ravi whisper in my ear. I even did not know that I was holding my breath and let go. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves down. I was already feeling dizzy and my back was not helping at all.