Chapter 2:- Run

Chapter 2:- Run

Quote of the chapter:

"Maybe I love too much and maybe I show it too little."

~r.m. Drake

Coltons picture on the side

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

After a few minutes Colton had come in the car slamming the door shut behind him. He ushered for his 2 friends to leave the car and reach pack territory themselves.

Without a word he began to drive as I sobbed in the corner.

Don't get me wrong, I was happy to finally have my mate but I was upset because I knew I couldn't have him.

It was unsafe for me to be around him let alone live with him for the rest of my life.

I just didn't want Alpha Herald to target his pack and hurt his people.

"Hey are you alright" Colton asked placing his hand on my knee. His hand sent tingles through my body as I quickly shook them off, pushing his hand off me.

He took his eyes of the road and frowned at me as I curled up closer to the car door. I didn't want him to touch me.

I didn't want tingles to run through my body. I didn't want to feel.

"I want to go home" I said to him in a small voice as he flinched at my words.

"You are going home" he said clutching onto the steering wheel.

"That's not my home" I said to him defiantly as he stared at me in shock.

"I want to go back to Josh and Ash" I said to him as I noticeably saw his eyes darken to a deep shade of blue.

These alphas and their anger.

"You won't be going back to them. You are mine" he said threateningly as the salty tears continued to pour out my eyes.

I'm going to leave, no matter what.

"I'm not yours ok. I don't belong to anyone" I said stuttering slightly as he parked inside a long driveway.

I looked up to see a massive mansion as Colton looked directly at me.

"You are mine" he said moving closer to me as I leaned more into the door.

"No one can touch you apart from me or look at you apart from me" he said his breath fanning on my face as my breath caught in my throat.

"I just want to go home" I said in a small voice again as Colton groaned in frustration. I could tell I was getting on his nerves but I was just being completely honest with him.

"Why?!" He asked slamming both his hands on the steering wheel.

"The few hours that I've know you, all you've done is be cold towards me. I mean what's wrong? Is it how I look?" Colton said touching his lightly stubbled chin.

It was far from how he looked. He was amazing, perfect, handsome, even those words couldn't properly describe how good Colton really is.

"I can't be with you" I said as he raised his eyebrow at me in annoyance. He looked hot when he did that but I controlled my wolf from thinking inappropriate thoughts.

"You will be with me" he demanded using his alpha tone on me as I winced lightly.

"Look I'm sorry, your just sort of being difficult" he said as he leaned forward to touch my arm. I quickly moved back not letting him, touch me. I didn't want to feel tingles erupt, because the more I feel that sensation the harder it will be for me to leave my mate.