Chapter 4:- The wake up call

Quote of the chapter:

Don't think. It complicates thing. Just feel, and if it feels like home, follow its path

~r.m. Drake

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

"Luna Casey, wake up" a child's voice whispered in my ear as I complained and turned to the other side.

"Please wake up Luna Casey" the unfamiliar voice called again. I could feel someone lightly tapping my cheeks.

I just gave out another loud groan in response.

But the child still hadn't given up.

I felt someone begin to jump up and down on my bed which caused me to get really pissed.

I shot up ready to yell at this annoying pest but my anger quickly subsides as I see a cute little boy jumping on my bed.

He had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He was very cute which is a weird thing for me to say since I despise children.

"Hey sweetie what's your name?" I said to the little boy as I pat the bed for him to sit beside me.

It takes him no time at all to run over and take a seat beside me.

He stared at me for a second, which made me feel really uncomfortable. I felt as though he was judging me, before he finally decided to speak.

"My mummy was right you are very beautiful" he said giving a small giggle.

I think I'm going to like the company of this little boy.

"What's you're name honey?" I asked again but this time I actually got the answer.

"I'm Connor. Did you know I'm 7 so I'm a big boy" he said making me laugh.

I heard a groan come from the ground and see Colton lying on the floor. I told him, I didn't feel comfortable with him lying beside me and want to sleep in my own room, but he refused to leave me alone and decided to lay on the ground beside me.

I did feel guilty that he was lying on the floor because of me, but I suppressed my emotions and decided it was best for me.

Even though I hate to admit it, he looked so cute sleeping. I had never seen Colton look so relaxed in the week that I'd known him.

Yes I had been staying here for around a week and surprisingly Josh still hadn't called to explain himself to me.

"Why do you keep staring at Alpha Colton?" Connor questioned making me blush.

He may be cute but he was a tad annoying as well. Actually not a tad, he was really annoying at points.

"I was not staring at Colton" I defended myself looking away from Connor. Why was he trying to embarrass me?

I turned back and looked at Conner.

To be honest Conner and Colton looked a lot alike, actually Conner was practically just the smaller version of Colton. But younger obviously.

Conner had dark brown hair but it looked almost black. His cheek bones were very visible and he could probably be offered the job to be a child model.

His features were sharp, it was almost like they would cut you just by looking at him.

I sound stupid

"Do you know I got a race car a day ago. My mummy says I've been a good boy, it was a Porsche race car and it went whoosh" he mimicked the cars movement with his hands.