Chapter 9 Red Fire Pack

Picture of Xavier attached above 😍

Chapter 9:- Red Fire Pack

Quote of the chapter:

Everyone has light and dark in them, what matters most is what side they choose to act upon~ Sirius Black  ⚯͛

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

I whimpered slightly at the mans rough command, I could feel power emitting of his strong figure.

He wasn't an alpha but he was definitely a beta or even a gamma (a/n gamma is third in command). The aura of power just swirled around him. I winced slightly at his rude demeanor, although it was expected. It's not like I knew the guy.

He was around 6 foot 1 but not taller than Colton, he looked to be in his late 20's and had a rather gruff look to him. His jet black hair and bright honey brown eyes made me stare at him for longer than I should have.

"Shift!" He commanded and I whimpered at his tone of voice.

I was used to this treatment since I was a rogue, but I just hadn't been spoken to like that in a very long time.

"I told you to shift rogue" he demanded again and I ushered towards my body with my wolfs head.

He scoffed and took off his shirt throwing it beside me. He quickly turned around as I shifted and rapidly slipped on the shirt. There was no way in hell I was going to let him see me naked.

"I'm done" I whispered lightly as he turned around and glared at me.

"What are you doing here rogue? Don't you know this is private land and you are forbidden to come in here!" He yelled scowling at me as I flinched away.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to trespass" I replied trying to show as much submission as possible. These alphas and betas were more forgiving when you showed submission.

"I didn't realize when I had entered your land" I explained myself as he studied me closely.

"I don't care if you came here by accident or purpose" he replied yanking on my upper arms.

"As part of pack law I will have to take you directly to the alpha whether your a threat or not" he said dragging me along the muddy woods.

My heart dropped in my chest, I usually got away with it and was never taken to see the alpha. I guess this pack works differently.

I know what happens to people like me. Usually slaughtered in front of a whole pack; a threat or not.

"Please, I promise never to trespass again" I begged regretting running away from Colton's land and ending up in some other territory.

"I beg of you, I promise I won't ever return" I muttered, but he just rolled his eyes scoffing sarcastically.

"Do you think I really believe you rogue?" He asked rather rudely and I grimaced as his hand tightened around my upper arm.

"Please just trust me" I muttered, knowing that's the most foolish thing I could ask for. After all no one trusted a rogue.

"Trust a rogue" he laughed animatedly at my despair.

"I've seen stupid rogues, but never any as stupid as you" he said to me as a massive house came into view. I knew instantly it was the pack house and no doubt the alpha would be looming around in there somewhere.

I was scared to say the least, I knew that I would most likely be killed by the alpha. Hardly any rogue ever survives off the hands of an alpha.

Generally they only survive because they are a pack members mate but that was definitely not going to be my case since I had already found Colton.