" F&F . "

I woke up to the smell of cooked bacon, i jumped up and did my hygene. I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs. My mom was cooking eggs, bacon, waffles, and sausage while Jacob was sitting at the table cracking jokes . It looked like they were enjoying eachother.

Me - Goodmorning guys.

Jacob - Finally your up sleepy head.

Mom - YN your friend is so sweet!

Me - Yup.

I walked towards the sink and ran dishwater.

Mom - So, is this your boyfriend?

Me - No mom.

Mom - He's a nice one.

She winked and smiled, my mom is in a good mood and it's wierd. I washed the dishes as my mom finished the food.

Jacob - Oh, is the food done mom?

Mom? What?

Mom - Yes

She made him and her a plate and sat down, i dried off my hands.

Me - Where's my plate?

Mom - You dont like my cooking.

Jacob - What? YN you dont like this? It's amazing!

Me - I never said that.

I made me a plate with a attitude and went in my room, i closed the door and watched Jerry Springer and texting Ciara.

10 minutes later i took my plate downstairs. My mom was gone and Jacob was on the couch.

Me - Where's my mom?

Jacob - Work

Me - Oh

I cleaned my plate and dried my hands.

Me - Wanna go to the jumba store?

Jacob - Why?

Me - Rachel's there.

Jacob - Im just gonna get nervous around her.

I sat by him and played with his curls.

Me - If you really like her, go get her. If she plays hard to get you know the motto.

Me&Jacob - FUCK DAT BITCH!

We laughed.

Me - Now im gonna go get dressed .

Jacob - What about me?

Me - You can have some of my dad's sweats .

Jacob - Wheres your dad?

Me - That nigga dead.

Jacob - No offense, but i dont wanna wear a dead man's clothes!

Me - He didnt die in those clothes now come on.

We walked in the laundry room and i gave him some black sweats and a wife beater.

Jacob - Got any hair spray?

Me - Hair spray?

Jacob - YN you know you use to wear your hair all out before you became a blueberry.

I rolled my eyes & handed him the oil sheen, he went in the bathroom and i went in my bathroom. I took a shower & he did to, after that he put on the clothes i gave him. I put on my pink nike shirt, white cargos and my jordan pink and white snakes. My hair was bone straight.

Jacob - You clean up nice

Me - Dont i always ?

We went in my car and i drove to the jumba store. When we got there we sat at the bar and waited for assiantace .