" Bout That Time . "

I woke up to the smell of blueberry pancakes . I hurried to do my hygiene and put on some pink spindex shorts , white tee , and my pink and white elite socks . I put my hair in a messy ponytail and ran downstairs .

Chres was cooking shirtless , but watching the game at the same time . I ran up to him .

Me ; Hey baby

I kissed his soft , juicy lips .

Chres ; Goodmorning love .

He fixed me a plate and sat it on the table . I sat down and started to eat . Soon enough he made a plate for himself and sat next to me .

Me ; Good pancakes .

He smiled . We ate and talked until his phone rang .

Me ; Who is it ?

Chres ; My dad .

He answered it .

Chres ; Hello ? Hey Dad ? What? I Thought That Was Next Saturday . Okay Dad Im On My Way . Im Not Damn !

He Hung Up.

Me ; What was that about ?

Chres ; Family car wash , everyone joins in to wash cars and donate the money to a orphange .

Me ; Oh that's sweet . Do you need me to come ?

Chres ; No . My dad said this was a " man thing " .

Me ; Aw , okay . Well bye babe .

Chres ; I ' ll be back.

He pecked my lips and left out the house .

*

After i got done eating i was watching tv on the couch , my stomach was killing me. Did i eat to fast ? Maybe it's cramps . I just need to lay down . I laid on the couch with a blanket over me . Then i saw a commercial with pickles .

Me ; That would go good with meatloaf .

Woah that didnt sound right . I actually thought it was funny though . I got up from the couch and my stomach felt like someone kept punching and pinching me . I ran to the bathroom . I threw up all in and over the toilet , oh no . Did Chres use a condom ? I dont think so . I hurried to my bedroom and grabbed my phone . I need to go get checked .

Chres

I arrived to the car lot, it was so many cars there. Atleast 400 . I got out my car and walked inside the building . My whole family ( Guys ) were surronding eachother .

Me ; Hey.

They all turned around

Dad ; Oh Chresanto great your here , Desiree needs a partner .

Chres ; Partner ? Desiree ?

My dad walked me towards the back room . Inside there was a young , darkskin girl on her phone .

Me ; Dad i thought girls couldnt be here.

Dad ; She's Larry's niece. Be nice. You too are partners, both of you work together throughout the day and compromise .

Me ; Whatever .

I cant believe my dad, he was such a lie . I could have brought YN here with me. She wanted to come. I walked in the room .

Me ; Hi im Chresanto .

She looked up and smiled .

Desiree ; Hi im Desiree .