" Dawn Makeout . "

Soon as we arrived home my mom thanked me, took a shower and went to sleep. It was 11:30 , the party started at 2 and my mom dont know im going so i gotta keep chill. I took off my makeup and tied my hair, i took a shower and put on a white sports bra, black basketball shorts, and my black elite socks.

I turned on my tv & watched Gravity Falls while finding me a outfit for tonight. A half a hour later i put on my white crop top, red sweats, and my white and red fire jordans. I kept my hair curly and put on some light pink lipstick. I grabbed my phone, and my two piece , then turned my light and tv off and climbed out the window.

I drove to Chresanto house, i arrived at 1:42, i know his dad wouldnt let him have company so i through a couple rocks at his upstairs room window.

He opened the window looking angry, " Who's there?! " He semi yelled so his dad wont hear.

I twirled my curl and blushed a little, " Your very sorry girlfriend"

He looked at me and smiled, " Come on up babe . "

I climbed up the ladder, he was listening to " No New Friends " by Drake, he was shirtless with orange polo swimtrunks . His body was dripping water like he just got out the shower.

I sat on his bed, " Where's your dad? " I asked while he combed through his wet, soft and curly curls. " Sleep but he's a heavy sleeper so we coo. " He said.

I sat up and walked by him towards the dresser, " Im sorry Chresanto. I understand i hurt you and i truely apolygize babe. "

He signed and looked at me, " Why? Why didnt you tell me after all this time? " He asked seriously.

I hugged his waist and put my head on his chest, " I didnt wanna loose you as a friend and a soulmate. "

7 seconds later he hugged me back, i smiled. " You forgive me? " I asked.

He shook his head yes and leaned in for a kiss, we kissed . I missed those soft, juicy lips. When he got done getting ready we climbed out the window and got in his car. It was 3:35 when we arrived, everyone was in the jacuzzi but mostly the pool. Chresanto saw Myles and his peoples by the bar so he joined.

" Blueberry ! " I heard someone yell, i quickly turned around and saw Willow sprinting towards me.

" Hey . " I said smiling.

She grabbed my hand and we walked towards the pool, " Let's dive! " She said giggeling.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, " I really dont wanna get my hair wet Willow. " I said.

She smacked her teeth, " We'll get in from the pool ladder . " We walked towards the pool ladder and she rammed in. " Come on YN ! " She yelled halfway drowning.

I had a frigtned look on my face, " It's cold. " She smacked her teeth. " YN stop it. " She said lowly.

" Bitch shut up " I mumbled while getting in the pool, it was cold but i got use to it. After a while I stayed in the pool with Willow just chilling, the redhead and blondie was by the door as if they were waiting for someone. Lisa was at the bar along with .. Rachel? They were talking to eachother with drinks in there hand. Ant was with Qua they went to get more ice .

" YN your not having fun. " Wiow said in a blunt tone. " I am. " I replied. " It's fun. "

Seconds later in the daze she smiled really big, " Sorry YN it's for the best. " She said walking away from me . She got out the pool and went by the micorphone.

" Can i have everyone's attention please. " She said. " First thanks for coming to my boyfriend's party you guys are awesome. "

Everyone rooted, shouted, and cheered.

" As you can see. " She continued, " My good friend YN is in the pool. "

Everyone looked at me, what the hell?

She smiled and continued speaking , " Now YN told me she cant get her hair wet , but i want her to have fun. "

Everyone laughed and clapped, oh no.

" Can everyone in here do me the honor of making YN have some fun? " She pleaded

Oh no, i tried to rush out the pool but it was to late. Everyone dived in the pool making splashes and flenching water all over me. I couldnt help but to laugh, but my hair was soaked and ruined. It was like water world war 3 .

It was 5:38 when everyone ate,officaly came, and got setteled.Wassiam was talking to that redhead and blondie .. i knew i couldnt trust dem . Ant was talking to Chresanto, thats wierd because why is he talking to my boyfriend?

" Hey . " I said smiling walking towards them.

Chresanto shook his head and walked away, he went in the jacuzzi with his drink. I look at Ant.

" Are you trying to ruin my life? " I asked. " What did you tell him?"

He laughed & drank his margarita, " Go see. " He whispered.

I walked in the jacuzzi with Chresanto, his veins was popping out his forehead. He was taking gulps of his drink & was sitting on the poolside. Instead on talking to him, i decided to seduce him. I walked in the water like a model and sat on his lap. I kissed all over his neck and jawline. I can tell he was liking it because he was tilting his head back. He didnt wanna admit it but i knew it.

" Im sorry babe. " I whispered. " You cant believe everything people say. "

He didnt say anything. I started kissing his chest and his abs. I started to kiss lower around his v line. He quickly picked me up bridal style and took me out the pool. He carried me in Myle's house and walked in the closet. He closed the door.

" You forgive me? " I asked.

He kissed my neck and close to my ears, " I never believed it baby. "

I smiled and bit my lip, we had a dawn makeout session !