" Im Sorry . " FINALE

Chresanto

I woke up in the bedroom, YN wasnt in the bed. She must have gotten up already. I dragged myself out the bed and did my hygiene. After that i put on my sweats and a tanktop. I walked downstairs hoping she was atleast cooking, but nobody was in sight. No new dishes in the sink, the tv was off, lights off. She wasnt here. I called her phone. Voicemail. Now im worried, she cant just wander around town being pregnant and not tell me where she is. I got my jacket, put on my shoes, and grabbed my keys. I ran out the house onto my car.

*

I kept calling her phone, voicemail .. voicemail .. VOICEMAIL ! I pulled up in Bre's dorm driveway. I got out the car and banged on her door.

She swung the door open and looked at me, "What the hell Chresanto! What do you want?"

"Have you seen Yn?" I questioned. "Is she here?"

She looked at me worried, "No she's not. Is she gone?"

I nodded my head, "I woke up and she wasnt there. Her phone is going to voicemail and im worried."

She grabbed her jacket and shoes, "Im helping you look for her!"

"Thankyou."

We walked to my car.

Bre

We've been searching for her for 3 hours, her phone is dead. Now im really worried, where is she?

" Where do you think she went?" I asked one last time.

"Your house!" He yelled.

I signed but patted his back, we rode down a street with men sitting on the porch.

"That's where Yn mom lives." He whispered.

He slowed the car down, "Should we go in? It looks dangerous." I asked.

He stopped the car, "Worth a shot."

We got out the car and walked on the porch, a guy stopped us. "Woah, where do you think your going?"

Chres stepped back, "Im looking for someone."

"Who?" Another guy asked.

Chres looked at them all and slid pass, "None of your concern. Let's go Bre."

I ran to Chres and we walked in the house. "Ew it's smelly!" I said holding ny nose. We walked up the stairs and found Yn mom in the hallway with her head down.

"Mrs.Ln?" Chres spoke.

She slowly looked up and chuckled, "You."

Chres looked confused, "Me?"

"Have you seen Yn." I blurted out. She looked at me, "Who are you?" She asked. I looked at Chres. "Breaunna Womack, Yn's friend."

Mrs. Ln got up from the floor and did a evil laugh. She walked towards the bathroom door and opened it, "Here she is."

No One's Pov

Chresanto and Breaunna walked in the bathroom. They stared at Yn's unconsious body.

"Yn!" Chresanto yelled. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car. Breaunna followed them and noticed the cuts on her shoulder and leg.

"She's been stabbed!" Bre mentioned. Chresanto through her in the backseat and drove to the emergency.

*

Chresanto

I was crying in Bre's arms. Yn is my life, along with our baby in her stomach.

"Chres it's okay. Just please stop crying, the doctors are going to help her!" Bre said trying to cheer me up.