Chapter #12

Chapter #12: Who's taking me home tonight?

Picture of Daniel on the right >

***

"Evan!" I cried. "Please get him o-off of me now!" I squirmed from underneath the drunk boy.

Evan lifted me from underneath my armpits, his hands ridiculously close to my breasts and his grip firm. I flopped around unconsiously in his arms as he slid me a few feet away from the boy.

He held me tightly as he dragged me over to the double sink. He lay me down and turned around, directly drop-kicking the greaser in the face, leaving him shouting in pain. He fell to the floor, blood oozing from his mouth. I cringed, eyeing the greaser carefully as his body curled, falling to the floor.

"Get the fuck out of here Shane. If I ever see you near her again, I'll be blowing your face so far in that it'll get wedged down your stomach and come out your ass." Evan growled in a dangerous tone.

My head dropped back into one of the sinks as I started to giggle at Evan's threat. This 'Shane' guy, stepped out wobbling and Evan locked the door. He spun on his heals and faced me as I sat with my bum in one sink and my head in the second one.

"See this is why you should lock the door if you wanna take a piss." Evan scolded.

"I'm s-sooooo wasted!" I squeaked, lifting my head up but failing miserably, as I hit my head on the tap. "Ow you little motherfu-"

"Peyton! You're so drunk! Get up, you're going home." Evan demanded. I could barely make out his words as the world spun around me and I felt heavy arms lifts me up.

"Sinks aren't c-cumfty!" I giggled.

"It's comfy." Evan corrected me chuckling.

"W'ut-evar. I need to pee so badly Jason!" I replied, rubbing my head.

"It's Evan..." he corrected me once more. "I'm not leaving you so hurry and do your business!"

I completely ignored him, not having a care in the world. I couldn't really think about anything specifically so I was happily speaking to myself and wobbling around. I was happy, for a short period of time.

"...OH MY GOD I HAVE A UNI-BOOB!" I screeched.

Evan burst out laughing at my remark.

"LOOK! I have three boobs! Holy shit! T-thank you mother nature!" I giggled, poking my amusing third boob.

EVAN'S P.O.V:

"Peyton, your bra is just crooked." I laughed.

I smiled as I watched Peyton struggle with her dress, as it was tangled all around her body. Her hair was hanging in pieces and she had a weird pink stain on her left arm. Her pink panties caught my attention and I bit my bottom lip, trying not to stare.

But that's just impossible.

"You want t-three boobs right Jason?" Peyton slurred, poking my chest.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Just piss already!"

"N-no my uni-boob isn't a vagina!" Peyton giggled, hitting me rather hard on the shoulder. God, this girl really goes crazy when she's drunk. It's kind of cute...

"Oh my god you're such a handful when you're drunk. What did you drink?" I asked her, helping her with her dress.

"Three beers. I found one o-one the table! But then this g-girl was like handing out hashies and I took one but oh my God Jason it was like sex in my mouth!" Peyton began violently giggling as she took off her entire dress.