Chapter #15

Chapter #15: Tickles Lead to Kisses- that last 3 seconds long

~Listen to the song on the right~

Picture of Evan on the right >

***

I woke up to the sound of light snoring next to my ear. I yawned lazily and extended my arms from above the warm blue sheets and sighed. I blinked a few times before my eyes adjusted to the bright lights shining into the bedroom...

Evan!

I looked to the right and saw Evan, lightly snoring with his arm tightly wrapped around my waist. His eyes flinched a few times while he was sleeping and I giggled, watching them bounce every few seconds... That's weird. I giggled quietly and looked back to find my cellphone on the ground. I reached down and my eyes widened when my eyes lay on the time.

4:27.

Saying we slept in would be an understatement... It's afternoon! But we did go to sleep at 6am last night and we barely got any sleep so that does explain it. I shuffled around in the bed so that my torso was angled towards Evan but my legs were still facing the opposite way. I would turn fully around but Evan's grip on my waist was tight- locking me in place. The duvet was pulled up to my chin but down on Evan's waist. He looked so relaxed and vulnerable when he was sleeping.

After about 10 minutes of awkwardly staring at Evan sleep and listening to his quiet, cute snores, I sat up, laying my back against the headboard. Evan mumbled something incoherent and turned around, sleeping face first on his pillow with his right arm on top of the pillow. My eyes locked with his rib cage... I couldn't help but notice the tattoo on his side, the same tattoo I recognized from last night but I wasn't able to read. I leaned in closer to read the letters that were inked to his body. I squinted, my face merely 4 inches away from Evan's sleeping body. I was finally able to read the hand writing in perfect shape on his rib cage, properly placed together.

' If you don't live for something,

You'll die for nothing. '

 I re read the small phrase over and over again, the words truly touching my heart. I slowly raised my hand and trailed my finger along the curvy font, following every swirl and every letter. The words were so little, but had so much meaning. I loved the tattoo. Getting even closer, I examined every little word, and wonder why he got this specific tattoo. What inspired him?

Realizing that I was bluntly touching Evan's rib cage, I moved away and sat there, caught up in my stream of thoughts.

"Don't stop that, it feels good." his words came out suddenly, muffled from his face being shoved into his pillow.

I chuckled at his response and absentmindedly lay my head on his back; his shoulder blades poking my cheeks and stared at his tattoo. I stretched my legs out and sighed, his muscles were so buff and tight. The way his breath moved his body up and down made me shiver.

"Why'd you get this tattoo?" I whispered.

Evan turned around from lying on his stomach to now lying on his back and I limply left my head as it is. He was now laying down on his back, with my head on his extremely soft chest.

Oh my god, if I stuck my tongue out I'd be licking his abs...

God, Peyton what are you thinking?!

His thing is inches away from my face!

 My lady hormones were kicking in as I stared at his Hollister boxers that lay just below his sweatpants. I felt his chest move up and down against the right side of my face as he stroked my hair away from my eyes. I noticed the barely noticeable hairs from his belly button that streamed down below his boxers. And when I mean barely noticeable, I mean hairs-that-you-have-to-be-up-close-to-to-even-notice kinda barely noticeable. And right now, I was very up close.