Chapter #13

Chapter #13: Evan's House and Ramen Noodles

Picture of Evan on the right >

***

"Peyton what is your address? How many times do I have to ask you? Fuck." Evan groaned, clearly frustrated.

What? I can't help that my mind is still going crazy from those beers. At least my vision isn't blurry anymore.

"Peyton it's almost 5 in the morning, I need to get you home to your parents now." Evan shook my shoulders.

I may be wasted- but I still understood what people were saying. Evan bringing up my parents made my knees feel like jello and the rock- or brick fall back into my stomach. I felt sick again. I could feel my eyes well up into tears but I couldn't cry in front of Evan, I just can't. Yeah, maybe I was being over dramatic but I couldn't help my heart felt and what my emotions mentally wanted to do. I didn't want to cry, I honestly didn't.

But I did.

I burst into tears and began sobbing. Why does everyone always have to mention my parents? Why doesn't anyone understand yet? I felt Evan become tense under my grip and I dropped my face into his chest, making my hands into fists and hitting him repeatedly in his toned chest. The anger I've been holding in turned into physical punches, which didn't seem to faze Evan at all.

I felt like a complete idiot for taking things so personally too.

"Stop it! Stop it! Evan don't bring up my parents! Please." I sobbed, shoving my forehead into his chest and letting my tears roll freely out.

"Peyton stop. Are you okay?" Evan tried to push me away gently so he could look me in the eyes.

I felt the ache in my chest as the thought of my loving parents flooded back through my head. I missed them so much and the dizzy feeling I got from being drunk slowly washed away. Sometimes I wish people could feel what I felt, and not because I wanted them to suffer but for them to realize how much my life actually sucks. Just imagine living life without your parents- ones you were beyond close to. I wish some people won't take what they have for granted because what happened to me; could happen to them- any day, any time.

I looked up to Evan and gave him one last punch in his chest with all my might.

"Don't bring up my parents ever again!" I screamed at him, as my tears poured out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry Peyton. Come here." Evan pushed me into his chest and embraced me into the tightest and warmest hug.

It felt so perfect. I cupped his shirt in my hands and let his warm embrace make me feel better. I don't hug from behind. When someone hugs me, I keep my arms tucked to my chest as they pull me in and wrap their arms around me. I remember my mom telling me I always did that when I was a kid. I wasn't a hugger- but I liked being hugged. She used to tell me a lot of things that I didn't pay any attention too but now that she's not physically here with me, they all rush back to my mind to remind me.

I let my sorry tears fall from my face and I slowly pulled back and looked at Evan's once white shirt. Let me tell you, my mascara and eyeliner were having a lot of fun hanging out on Evan's white shirt.

"Y-your shirt. I'm sorry it's my make up. Ugh!" I wiped his shirt over and over again with my hands that were shaking tremendously.

"Peyton don't worry, it won't come off with just your hands," He chuckled lightly. "Now tell me your address? Please?" Evan sighed.

"I-I don't want to go home, Evan." I whispered.

"Why not?" Evan looked at me confused. I couldn't help but notice the features on his face. His tight jawline has stubble and it looked like he haven't shaved for a few days. I just wanted to touch his facial hairs...