chapter 8

"Oh she didn't tell you?" I said smirking "she's sleeping at my
house tonight"

"Where is she?!" He said furiously "and she didn't mention that
she's sleeping at your place! I know you're lying"

"Don't believe me? Ask her yourself" I said then heard her coming downstairs and into the kitchen so I quickly hung up.

*Hyunjae's point of view*

"What are you doing with my phone?" I said crossing my arms.

"Jihoo called so I picked up" he said.
"The hell! You can't just go around picking up other people's phones without asking them!" I yelled.

He just looked at something behind me then at me with wide eyes.
I looked at him confused then turned around and saw a knife stand with a bunch of knifes in it and looked back at him with a smirk.

As soon as he saw me smirk he put my phone on the counter then ran away.
I chuckled at him then picked up my phone and called Jihoo back.

"Oppa I'm so sorry I couldn't come, it's because Mrs.Kim wanted me to cook with her and I lost track of time" I said.

"It's okay it's not your fault, how about we go eat dinner together tomorrow?"

"Okay dinner tomorrow sounds great, I'll see you tomorrow" I said then hung up.

*Taehyung's point of view*

I eavesdropped on their conversation and heard that they were going on a date tomorrow.

"Oh no you wouldn't" I mumbled
then went to my mom who was in her room.
"Mom I heard that Hyunjae and Jihoo are going out tomorrow" I said.

"Who is Jihoo?" Dad said walking out of the bathroom while drying his face with a towel.

"Her boyfriend" I explained.
"And?" Mom asked apparently not understanding my point.

"Mom, do you really want her to go out with her boyfriend while she has a fiancée?" I said crossing my arms.

"You're right" she agreed while I rolled my eyes "how about we do a barbecue tomorrow?"

"Sounds good" I agreed.
"You can invite your friends too, I know you've been working
hard and always eating fast food so let's reward you with a barbecue" she continued.

"Okay goodnight" I bowed then left their room.

*Hyunjae's point of view*

Next morning I woke up to a knock on the door. I got up rubbing my eyes and trying to keep them open cause I was still tired and opened the door.

"Good morning Miss Hyunjae" the maid bowed.
"Good morning" I mumbled squinting my eyes to the ray of light that got into the room.

"Here is your uniform for school" she handed me my uniform that was neatly folded and that smelled of roses

"Mrs.Kim told us to wash it"
"Thank you" I bowed then picked up my phone to look at the time that was 6:00 AM.

Time to get ready for school. I got out of the room and went to Taehyung's room.

I opened the door slightly and peeked inside. I guess he forgot to lock it. I saw him sleeping soundly like a baby on his huge bed.

I tiptoed to the bathroom and closed the door slowly without
making any noise. I picked up the toothbrush that Mrs.kim gave me yesterday to use and started brushing my teeth.

After brushing my teeth I washed my face then wore my uniform and did my hair.

I exited the bathroom and my phone vibrated in my pocket. I picked it up and saw a text from Mrs.Kim it said