chapter 13

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ughhhh" I waked half asleep hearing my alarm.

I reached my arm to the bed side table and hit the clock several times till it stopped beeping. I looked at the time and it was 5:30.

School started at 7 o'clock so why the hell would I-oh right, I forget that I set the alarm to wake me up early so I would leave for school without having to bump into Taehyung,
because I really don't know how I would face him after us almost kissing last night.

I quickly got up and brushed my teeth and hair before getting dressed into my uniform then grabbed my bag and phone and headed downstairs.

There was still time before I had to leave so I decided to make me some breakfast. I made me some pancakes and poured me a glass of milk. After I finished eating I saw that there was still some left over pancakes

"can you give these to Taehyung when he wakes up? Please make sure he eats them" I said arranging the pancakes nicely on another plate and giving them to the maid.

I figured after what happened last night he needs to get some energy into his body before going to school.

*Taehyung's point of view*

After I got dressed up for school I opened the door of my room a little and peeked my head out to check if Hyunjae was there, but her bedroom door was closed so it means she's
still getting ready.

"Aish why do I feel so nervous and why is my heart beating so fast" I mumbled to myself loosening my tie.

I walked downstairs and was about to exit the house when the maid called me.

"Sir, Miss Hyunjae made these and said to make sure you eat them" she gave me a plate of pancakes.

"Did she go already?" I questioned.
"Yes she just ate some breakfast and left" the maid answered before bowing and leaving.

I set the plate on the table and sat to eat since I was hungry.

Why would she make me food? What if it has poison in it?! No she wouldn't have gone this far.

I recalled some memories from last night. I can't believe we were about to kiss.....if only my phone didn't ring....

Oh my god!!
what am I thinking.

I could hear my heart beats getting faster and faster, did I want to kiss her? Did I not want to? I can't be...falling for her can I?

"Aish no way!" I stated with a nervous laugh earning stares from the maids.

*Hyunjae's point of view*

All day today at school me and Taehyung avoided each other,
avoided talking to each other, avoided eye contact, even avoided bumping into each other. But we had to face each other one way or another right?

After coming home from school I went straight up to my room to change into more comfortable clothes.

I wore some grey sweatpants that reached to the end of my knees and a form fitting white crop top. Then went down to feed the dog.

When I walked into the living room I saw Taehyung's friends sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"Hey guys" I greeted them.
"Hey Hyunjae" they greeted back.

"Have you guys seen Taehyung?" I said looking around for the pup.

"I think he went to the bathroom" rapmon answered.

"Oh no I hope he isn't drinking toilet water again"

They all looked at me confused. I ran to every bathroom in the house looking for him but I didn't find him.