chapter 12

I went home, by home I mean taehyung's house, and ignored everyone in my way walking straight up to my room then slamming the door shut out of anger.

I threw my bag on the bed then went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I bath the hot shower and let the water run down my body.

It's seriously great to take a hot shower after a bad day. After getting out the shower and drying my hair I
wore a comfortable white over sized baggy t-shirt and some warm pink fuzzy knee socks. I tied my hair in a messy bun before opening the door to exit my room.

When I opened the door I saw Taehyung exiting his bedroom too. I ignored him as if he wasn't there then walked down the stairs and into the
kitchen to get something to eat because I seriously haven't eaten all day.

I made me some ramyun and grabbed a cola before walking over to the living room to watch some TV.

I drank a sip out of my cola then set it on the table and started eating my ramyun while watching the TV.

Taehyung came and sat next to me but I just pretended that he wasn't there and kept my eyes on the TV.

He was sitting really close to me
and I know that he's trying to provoke me. He saw that I didn't react to what he just did so he grabbed my drink and started drinking from it.

"Ya-" I was about to yell at him but I didn't want him to think that he succeeded in provoking me so I took a deep breath and focused my eyes on the TV.

"You know that we just had an indirect kiss right?" He said.

I rolled my eyes at his comment and was about to stand up when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said picking up my phone.
"Hey babe" Jihoo answered.
"Oh h-hi" I totally forgot about this jerk. Taehyung noticed my change of expression and was trying to listen to my conversation so I moved away.

"How about we meet up in the park at 7? He asked "I haven't
seen you in so long"

"S-sure see you there" I said before hanging up. I'm totally gonna teach that a lesson.

I looked at the time and it was 6 o'clock. 1 hour for me to get ready.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung questioned getting up from the couch and walking over to where I was standing.

"To the park with my friend" I lied before tossing my phone on the couch and going upstairs to my room.

*Taehyung's point of view*

Friend? Then why would her expression change when she was talking to her 'friend'.

Something is not right.

I jumped on the couch and grabbed her phone to see who was she talking to and to my surprise it was Jihoo. I can't believe she's still talking to that bastard after knowing the truth, well I think she knew the truth I'm not totally sure. Well there's one way to find out.

*Hyunjae's point of view*

I wasn't in the mood to change my clothes so I just wore some shorts under the baggy t-shirt then took off the fuzzy socks and wore some black ankle boots. I untied my hair out
of the messy bun then put on a black beanie.

I spent some time in my room playing with my laptop to pass the time then went downstairs. I grabbed my phone from the couch then decided to take the dog out for a walk as well so I
attached his leash then walked outside the door.

After 5 minutes I reached the park. I can feel my hands sweating from the nervousness I was feeling, I don't know why I was feeling so nervous breaking up with him.