Chapter 13

Chapter 13
Amethyst.

                              Hi. Hello. My name is Amethyst. Amethyst Sapphire Gray. I have purple hair and strangely enough, lilac/purple eyes as well which can change shades dependent on my mood or emotions. It's fairly strange, I suppose. But who says I was ever a normal teenage girl?

You may know some little odd things about me, but you don't know enough about me to know me well

You may know some little odd things about me, but you don't know enough about me to know me well. You've probably gained from what everyone else has told you that I'm a quiet person, fairly smart, and I have a few visible scars. As in, scars on the surface of my skin. Scars which can be seen by the naked eye. But there are more scars beneath the skin, beneath the flawed surface that I have come to know and hate.

You may wonder what I am talking about, but you will soon find out.

It's not quite the ideal place for me to tell you at the moment. The things I've seen and gone through... They aren't normal. They aren't human. Then again, I'm not human. I'm werewolf. Meaning my weaknesses are silver, wolfsbane, my family and friends.

All of which have been used against me in the cruelest ways that are possible. That type of torture, watching the ones you love being hurt and you're sat there chained up and forced to watch them writhe in pain while you can't do anything to help them... It's the worst kind of torture out there.

My life has been anything but easy. It's been the exact opposite actually.

As a child, I had quite a normal childhood

As a child, I had quite a normal childhood. I wasn't anything like I am now. I used to be popular, outgoing- one of those people. One of the popular people. An It girl. Nothing compared to me now. Nothing like the thing I have become and will always remain to be.

Because now? Now I'm just an empty shell. An empty shell that has nightmares. Nightmares every night, terrible and horrific. I have had enough nightmares in my life to last a wolf's lifetime. Maybe even three wolves' lifetimes. I haven't had a decent nights sleep in years, and doubt I will again, not since the night before that day. The day that everything had changed for me. And it was not changing for the greater good. It was a day where I had to grow up too fast, where I couldn't handle the horrific events before me. Where my very own mother and father had told me to run as fast as I could to escape the danger, and never ever look back. I couldn't go back there ever again. I had to live the rest of my life as an outlaw, a rogue, a character starring in the legend of Amethyst Gray and the attack on the Nguyen Pack.