Chapter 19

Chapter 19
Ella.

                           Hey there. It has been quite a while hasn't it? It seems a while since you last heard from me, doesn't it? Well, let me catch you up and tell you all about the things that have been happening in my life recently:

But where to start? Well, I guess I can only say the one thing that has happened recently. And it's the most important thing to me.

You see, I met my mate, and he is so amazing. So charming, so funny, so handsome, so... perfect for me. He and I match so well, we really are like a match made in heaven. A perfect couple. A perfect secret couple.

I only say secret as we went to The Alpha's Ball together, but we hid away from our friends. We couldn't risk them knowing just yet, we just wanted to keep our relationship secret for a little while until we thought we were ready to tell them. The two of us decided that we would wait a little while initial our relationship had progressed to somewhat serious. We had so much fun, and we really are happy together. I miss him whenever he leaves me. I never want him to leave. I just want to stay in his arms for the rest of my life.

And I love my mate. I really do...

Always, I am forever getting lost in his wonderful, beautiful blue eyes... And whenever we kiss, I just love to tangle my fingers in his soft, (although a little bit short) silky blonde locks. We haven't fully finished the mating bond yet, but we have both marked each other. The tingles and sparks are always there, and I love it. I love him so much. I never thought he would be my mate, but I am so glad that he is. It really is the greatest feeling, having someone you know who is a great person as your mate. It's also so much better than what most other people have to go through. Like Jacob, Ariel's mate. He has to live with the fact that his mate doesn't want him the same way. And weirdly enough, it's quite understandable as to why she doesn't want him.

Hands wrapped around my waist and sparks tingled down my spine, interrupting my thoughts. A head was now rested on my left shoulder. Lips pressed against my ear, and a hot breath gently blew against it, sending shivers down my spine.

"What are you doing?" I giggled, trying to unwrap his arms from around my waist.

He peppered gentle kisses along my neck, making me moan, as it felt like little fireworks were tickling my skin- a wonderful feeling, might I add- and then I whispered his name, along with something else that was audible to us, but inaudible to the rest of the world.

"I need you.. Now," I whispered, and he pulled me in for a passionate kiss that continued into something that neither of us could or wanted to stop....

The Narrator.

             Now that she had thought it all through, Ariel knew exactly what she had to do. She had it all figured out at last.

She had to steal it back. She had to steal her mask and shoe from Jacob. She had to take back the items that gave him hope of ever finding her. Ariel had to ensure that he never found her. That he would never find her. Ariel wouldn't allow it, him finding her. And Freya definitely wouldn't allow it.

She was outside his house (because believe it or not, it was pretty damn easy to find another Alpha's pack house and the future Alpha's bedroom window due to blueprints, especially if you knew how to get into your own Alpha's office... just saying 😅), even easier if you knew a way into the pack's borders without being noticed, especially if there was no border patrol around that area. Jacob's window was in sight, wide open. You see, Ariel knew it was his, as his scent came off it. His sweet, intoxicating scent of popcorn and all things sweet. The scent that made her knees weak, no matter how much she tried to hide it.