Chapter 4

(Nick's prov)

All I was doing was going for a walk. But nope, I had to get stuck in this dumb cage! And Judy is back at the office so I have no way to get her to come and help! Man this couldn't get any worse. Wait... What was that? "Hello Nick...." A girls voice said.

(Judy's prov)
"Where is he?!" I said patting my foot on the floor. "Don't worry officer hops. I'm sure he's just out for a little break." The lead officer said. "Ugh. I swear if he's selling lollipops again..." I said. The officer laughed. "He gave that up a long time ago." The officer said. "Yeah. Every since we met." I said my paws on my hips. "Yes. You changed his life." He said. I giggled. "Yep. And he changed my life." I said smiling. Whatever he's doing I'm sure it's nothing silly and stupid.

(Nick's prov)

Right in front of me was Judy. "Oh thank god your here Judy!" I said. "Yeah. I'm here to save you." Judy said smirking. "Um... Judy? You don't usually act like this..." I said clutching the bars. "Well then," Judy said getting close to me."it's a new me then." She said. "Hey! That's what I said." I said pointing to myself. "Wait a minute, you're not Judy!" I said. "Who says I'm not?" The fake Judy said. "That's because I know Judy would never say anything like that!" I said pointing at her. "Oh man... I was sure I had you there." She said. I watched in horror as she changed into a giraffe. Wait a minute... I swear I've seen that face before... I thought. "You're that girl that chased me!" I said. "Yep. You got that right. Now... You will be my boyfriend even if you don't want that." She said. "Heck no!" I said backing away from her. "Oh you will.... We'll make you..." She said.