Chapter 11

(Nick's prov)

The door opened to showing a bunny with purple eyes. "Nick?" She said surprised to see me. "Yeah.. I came here to check on you." I said. "Really? I thought you were at the hospital." Judy said stepping aside for me to come in. "Yeah but they said I could go." I said sitting down at the desk that did not have a pile of papers on it. Something about this desk feels familiar... I thought. Judy then sat down on the desk next to me. "I know you might not remember this but that was the desk that you would sit at every day." Judy said nodding to the desk that I was sitting at. "Really?" I asked trying to remember. "Yes." Judy said. "Wow..." I said. So I really was a police officer I thought. "Nick.... Do you... Remember.... anything?" Judy asked. "I'm sorry.... I don't...." I said sadly. I wish I did. Judy then looked down sadly as if she was disappointed by what I said. "Are you ok?" I said touching her paw, she looked up and caught eye contact with me. "I need to be going..." I said standing up and heading to the door. "Before you go,  please take this." Judy said handing me a blue pendent. "Thank you." I said taking it and putting into a pocket of my pant. I then turned and left.