Chapter 13: Nick.....

(Judy's prov)

I put the phone down after I had called Nick to come over to my office, I had a plan. I grabbed a scrap book from a cabinet and put it on the table I then heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the door and opened the door to see Nick on the other side. I smiled, "hey nick come on in." I said as Nick walked in and sat on one of the chairs. "So why did you call me?" Nick asked. "Well I might have a solution to getting your memory back." I said grabbing the scrapbook and showing it to him. "A scrapbook?" Nick asked looking at me with an eyebrow raised. "Yes." I said sitting next to him and opening the scrapbook. "See, this is a picture of when we were getting that speeder which turned out to be Flash." I said turning the page. "This is when we caught that guy who tried to steel money from the bank." I said flipping the page and looking at his face who looked kinda confused. Just keep going. I thought.

(Nick's prov)

I looked at all of the pictures that Judy showed me. Was that really me? I tried to remember but I just couldn't it seemed useless. I sat up, "Judy I know your trying to help but i can't remember a thing." I said. "No! Just let me show you some more!" Judy said. "Just give it up." I said starting to walk towards the door. "Wait! Remember this, when we first met." Judy said. I turned around and looked down at the picture. I saw me with Judy and I was getting a police badge. As Judy kept flipping the page I all of a sudden remembered when I had figured out the case of the missing animals and that it turned out to be a flower called, night howlers. I gasped. "Nick! Are you ok?" Judy said running to my side. "J-Judy? C-carrots....?" I said looking at her. "Oh Nick!" Judy said tears coming from her eyes. She then hugged me. "I knew you would come back to me!" She cried as she said that. "Hey... It's ok carrots." I said hugging her back, she wouldn't let go. All of a sudden her lips touched mine. My eyes widened but the slowly closed as I started to kiss back. Judy then let go of me. "I love you Nick..." Judy said looking up at me.

"I love you to...."

(A/N: well that's it! Yep that's the end of the book. Quite a surprise I think ;) anyways thank you guys so much for all of the views I have on this omg I am so surprised how popular this is! Thank you all so much! Sorry for the slow updates btw thanks for all of the support! Bye guys!)