Chapter 8

(Judy's prov)

No. This can not be happening. I thought while running down the halls searching for the doctor. After a while I bumped into a cat with glasses on. "Ma'm I need to talk to you, please." I said. "Is Nick awake?" She said not moving an inch. "Yes but you need to hurry!" I said trying to pull her to Nick's room. "Ok, ok. Calm down." She said following me. I then led her to Nick's room and pulled her in. Nick was looking around. "Hello Nick I am Dr. Timber. How do you feel?" She said holding a clip board. "I feel..... Confused...." Nick said catching eye contact with her. "Hm... Do you remember anything?" Dr. Timber asked. "All I remember is waking up here and my name." Nick said. I almost cried when I heard that. Could he really not remember me? I thought. "Ok then... Rest please we will see you later." Dr. Timber said seeming satisfied. She then jested to me to follow her out of the room. "So?" I asked looking at her with wide eyes. "Just give him time. Maybe he'll slowly remember." Dr. Timber said. "Maybe?!" I asked astonished. "Yes, just give him some time and don't confuse him to much." Dr. Timber said walking away. "Maybe?...." I whispered again. What does she mean by.... Maybe? I thought going to get some water.

(Sorry it was so short. I try to update as much as I can and sorry this is so sad.)