Ally: Coffee and Shirt

Your P.O.V

"Sorry I'm so clumsy" i said after I hit someone and my coffee went on my clothes and hers.

"No it's my fault" I looked up and meet with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, she had an brown eyes but they was special, they had so kind of light in them "I'll buy you a new coffee" she said taking me out of my thoughts.

"I'll buy you a new shirt" she smile, HER SMILE, her smile is fucking amazing.

"Thanks" she said, blushing making me blush as well.

"I said it out loud did I" she nodded, giggling, there was an awkward silence till I broke it "my name is (Y/N) by the way" I handed my hand out.

"Ally" she shack my hand.

"Ally we need to go" somebody yelled from the door.

"Im coming" she yell back and look at me "I'm really sorry for the coffee, here" she give me money for the coffee "bye" she was about to leave but I stopped her.

"Wait" I said "can I get you number? Like you know" I started to stutter ״t-to b-b-uy you a ne-w--"

"Yeah sure" She cut me, she wrote her number in my phone.

"Bye" I said and she kissed my cheek making me blush again.

"Bye, see yah" she leave, and i Stan there with the most ridiculous smile on my face.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" My friend ask me, waving in front my face.

"Yeah".

That girl is so beautiful.