A/n: camila

So Camila left the band... and didn't tell it herself to the girls, her "representative" did...

Well I'm not mad at her, just upset,
I was there with One direction so it's the same feelings just worse.

I am really sad that it happening when I though it would be far away from now, It wasn't really on my mind... it was a big surprise to wake up to that and trying all day realize it's reality (to be honest it feels like a bad dream..).

I will support Camila in her way and the girls of course, they are a big part of my life and they have a huge place in me, I love all of them unconditionally.

(But if Camila will say something stupid on the girls or the band or like Zayn "I never really wanted to be in the band" (yeah I remember the painful words) so I will not take it, because if not fifth harmony we would never know her or the other four amazing/talented/funny girls, and if she will it would be ungrateful and unforgiving)

So I will always count Camila Cabello as a member of fifth harmony who includes Ally Brooke, Normani Kordie, Dinah Jane and Lauren Jauregui!
And I will keep writing on her and all...

I wish her and the girls luck in everything and I love them all... thank you Camila for being a part of this AMAZING girls group, thank you!

Harmonizers Stay Strong!!

~I love you❤️~